Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

"it is easy to leave someone alone," She said dodging the blood spit
“Not in this case. If you leave my gang in the middle of something big it screws up plans”
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She shifted uncomfortably. “Sissy can you come here please?” The teacher asked while the rest of the class was working and she got up walking over with Luna. “You look uncomfortable what’s wrong? Do you want to go home I can call the front office let them know?” The teacher asked and Sissy lies “I feel sick. I’ll go home and rest”. She grabbed her bag and started walking but instead of going home she made her way to the park.

"so what you shouldn't even have a gang"
Mark (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Mark decided to leave and go for a walk

he ended up at a park

he looked around but kept walking
Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

I had heard of the drama that had happened in the hallway and was thinking about it as the bell rang for lunch. I walk out of class and as I'm walking through the corridors, Sissy's last teacher stops me to tell me that Sissy had gone home. I nod at the teacher before heading to the park for lunch.
“Says youyou DONT tel me what I do”

"god dammit just SHUT THE HELL UP" She said kicking him again "oh and by the way the police are looking for your dumbass"

As I walk into the park I notice Tyler and Luna. I run over to them. "This guy giving you any trouble Luna?" I ask, glaring at Tyler.

"don't worry I handled it and what he did to William in the halls"

"Oh shit yeah, is William ok?"

"I hope"
William was asleep still on life support

Tyler passes out with that kick

She sighed and walked away and started to walk to the hospital, feeling naked with her arms showing

"May I join you?" I ask Luna. "I want to make sure William's alright."

"Sure"

"Thanks." We walk along in silence for a bit. I notice the scars on her arms. "Those are some pretty nasty scars you got there" I say trying to make conversation.
William coughed and woke up he was having trouble breathing

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus