Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Mark (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

(ok) Mark got up from his seat and swung his bookbag around and walked out of his class seeing sissy and the service dog laying on the bench he nodded toward them
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

"William we need you stay with us," the nurse said the paramedics quickly getting the bed thing and putting him the back of the Ambulance
THE ambulance drove off with William in the back of it fighting to stay alive

Mark looked up at the ambulance and watched it leave
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She tried to shove Luna off her but Luna stubbornly held her down. “L l Luna g get o o off I I’m fine!” She cried failing miserably at shoving Luna off her.

Mark looked down at them "Are you ladies ok"

"I'll be back" She said and out a note saying meet me at the park, she walked to the park and had her pocket knife in hand

Mark walked to his next class
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Luna finally stood up and Sissy mumbled something before walking off. She made it to her next class and the teacher didn’t even ask her why she was late but instead smiled at her as she took a seat.

Before he went in he turned around to look at the ambulance but it had been gone for minutes now
Izumi Sena (played anonymously)

Izzy sighed while walking to the next class "there is alot off drama here? Oh well I mean at least there is a manga club I can sign up for!" She said talking to herself while she sat down in the next class.

mark settled into his chair and started working
William was on life support

Tyler was at the park with a couple friends

Mark was still thinking about the ambulance

"god dammit" She mumbled and smirked as she climbed up the tree and balanced on a tree branch
TYler sees her and smirks “where’s your boyfriend?”

"You little ass" she said and jumped down, landing on Tyler and kicking him in head and somehow landing on her feat
He fell over and groans in pain and was bleeding “What the hell?”

She smirked and kicked his stomach nice and hard before kicking his balls "now if I want to I can put your stupid ass in a coma for not listening to me when I said your business with William was finished"
He groans and spits out blood “It wasn’t that easy” he was crying

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus