Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Izumi Sena (played anonymously)

Izzy sighed /Finnally/ she thought to herself while sitting with a pincil in her fingers as she flicked it back and forth. "Morning" she said quietly hoping the teacher wouldn't notice her as a new student let alone the background of her family.

(If u haven't noticed yet for thinking I use /hmm?/ And for talking I use "hello there!" So ya)
William looks up “morning “
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kylie sat down at a random bench and read a book
Leah (played by LillyBlack79)

(Srry been busy so where are we now???)

Still at school))
Sissy (played by Maylee)

After a while Luna put her paw on Sissys knee- her signal letting Sissy know she might faint. “You can go home I’ll let the principal know” The teacher said smiling and Sissy hurried out. Sissy hurried outside and started walking home slowly happy she could go home. Laying down on a bench at the park she covered her eyes and Luna did DPT (deep pressure therapy).
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna looked around
Leo (played by leogames2012)

i will rp as Kid Billy
Her age is 13
No violence
William listened to the teachers lesson

Meanwhile Tyler begins his new plan
Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

(Leo, please use () when not saying stuff in the RP. Also, this RP allows violence. If you are not willing to see scenes of violence, maybe this isn't the RP for you)

Izzy listened to the teacher quietly a bit happy he didn't notice her as a new student. She nibbled on her lip watching the lesson.
Conner (played by Hyperion)

As he sits down in his science class, he looks around and sees a sign that says "CAUTION WET FLOOR" he decides to move the water in a nearby fish tank.
Black (played anonymously)

Black would put his head on his desk and fall asleep

Kylie felt her eyes close as she was reading on her phone. She jerked them back open but she fell asleep

:p))

((meh feels like everyone got bored?)
Black (played anonymously)

(Yep)
(Eh just waiting for more replies)

(I'm starting this back up! XD)

Izzy put her things away as the bell rang with the teacher dismissing the class, Izzy stood up slowly making her way out of the classroom with a sigh as she leaned against a wall holding her books the Halls filled with kids running here and there.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Laying on the bench Sissy just realized how hot it was with her wherein a hoodie a few sizes to big and a mammoth black dog laying on her. With a sigh she was thinking about going home but eventually fainted.
Luna (played by Gothic_Girl)

Luna sighed softly "see no way he likes you Luna..." she thought

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus