Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » 2087

Quintus (played by Deathmarch419)

((It's fine! you're new so don't be to hard on yourself :) also we have a OOC thread for discussion
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=45520&p=6#3813780 ))
Geode (played anonymously)

Quintus wrote:
((It's fine! you're new so don't be to hard on yourself :) also we have a OOC thread for discussion
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=45520&p=6#3813780 ))

(( thank you so much ))
Isaac Gehrman (played by coke_monster)

Isaac shook at how callous Alex was to human loss. Call Isaac soft, but he was closer to Sinclair's view of ghouls once being people than Alex's aloof attitude towards what just happened.

"Yeah, I'm sure people will flock back after the previous tenants," he gestured to the floor, "are cleaned up. I guess that's how monsters see it, huh?"

Some of the frustration left him when speaking to the operative, but it was obvious he was stressed out. "Quintus, sir, it's much appreciated. Seriously. But you don't seem to be from around here. Everyone knows what monsters are, even tourists..." Isaac set aside the verbal thought. "As for the comms. Could be any manner of magical or mundane obstruction to the towers or whatever. I'm not a Comm-tech. I know one thing, though. This isn't an accident. Could be a possible-"

Isaac readied his rifle on Alex when the tell-tale sign of an angered demon was beared. Whatever kind of realm this being was born to, the flashing eyes equated to an intent to attack. He cursed himself for getting this close thinking they could be trusted. "S-stand down!" Isaac was so focused on those in front of him, that whatever was approaching beyond the shadows remained yet unseen to him, let alone the survivor wandering some ways away.
Celobra Shadows (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

"My name is Celobra, and stop calling me that."

She said with a growl, before turning back to Alex and putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down, unless you want to get killed by these Hunters."
She said warningly. It seemed they had gained a small sliver of their trust, for now. She didn't want to lose it.
Alex Blevins (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

Guns were aimed at him as the soldier said to stand down. The half blood Cleobra tried to get him to calm down, but Alex wasn't about to budge to their wills.

"I won't calm or stand down till they give it back!" Alex shrugged off Cleobra's hand. "Crystal! Call J. Tell her to get over here." 'Done and done. Help signal sent, but not to Victor.'

"Last chance to give is back before I burn you to ashes." Alex threatened. His hands lit in purple flame as he got down into a fighting stance. A bright light rushed into the room. "I've lost track of how much you owe me." A girl of average height stood there. With long white hair and white eyes. She was pale and thin. J stood there with a half eaten borrito. Her own pure white crystal lay on a necklace around her neck. "This realm solstice is getting out of hand. Everyone is calling me every few minutes to come help with something."

"Now is not the time. He stole my crystal!" Alex growled. "So?" J asked taking a bite of her food. "Why do you need my help?" "Not even half and halfs can fight everyone on their own!" "Then call Shade Ali." "Don't call me that berry girl." "Hey!" They broke out bickering. 'Just shut up.' 'Your partner started it.' 'No yours did.' The crystals even started glowing violently.
Quintus (played by Deathmarch419)

looking between all the beings present Quintus began to feel overwhelmed, especially when this Alex fellow began to issue threats, it placed him in a difficult position. Protocol dictated quick and efficient elimination of all threats, but the man looked young, and the crystal was obviously his. However the possible threat the crystal represented to him and all those present was too big to ignore. Quietly he sent a command to his armor, raising his shields to maximum, it would make the air feel electric but the added protection would ensure high chances of getting through this mess unscathed. Ignoring the bickering beings and their odd magic crystals Quintus looked at Isaac and asked, "What exactly is going on and what in the world is this crystal? more importantly why is it so important?" looking at Alex he continued with a loud menacing growl, "If you want your crystal back you WILL answer my questions, and you WILL calm down!"

Tensing himself for any attacks he enforced his point by keeping his weapon on his back. From what it looked like both creature and hunter alike seemed to take each other as serious threats, by keeping his weapon away he would easily place doubt on the creatures ability to take him down, to them he was just another hunter, so they'd be unlikely to think he was doing this out of foolishness. Looking towards the white haired girl he attempted to keep things diplomatic,
" Listen...J? your friend here showed up, immediately began to antagonize the rest of our little group and refuses to explain himself or this crystal, you seem like the more rational sort, so I'm gonna ask nicely. What is going on and why does he want this crystal so badly?" after he said this he took out the crystal and held it gingerly, prepared to move it out of Alex's reach should he try going for it.
Other Characters (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

Juniper gave Quintus a glare teenager worthy. "Look pal. None of us RT's like sharing much, but I do agree with A. Give the crystal back. If it was mine you stole you'd already be dead." Juniper wasn't gonna let anything slip. She, Shade, and Alex were best out of the 27 realm travelers at keeping quiet. Then there was Parker. Just thinking about that weak link made Juniper sigh. Sure he was good with magic and stuff, but they didn't need a human slowing them down. At least thats what Juniper thought.

'Hell I with Parker was here.' Alex thought. He could solve anything! And Parker was like the closest thing Alex would ever have to a dad. Alex remembered the time when he'd ran into a cactus patch. Parker had spent almost 2 hours just helping him pick out all the needles. The guy was good with medicine. And Alex wanted to stay on his good side. Parker and Shade were the only ones who knew how to beat Alex in battle. Not like Shade would need tpo use his weakness against Alex to beat him, but still.

"Look I'm not giving any answers or am I going to calm down till you give my crystal back." Alex stopped smoking so much and wasn't yelling anymore, but his eyes still glowed their menacing red.
Isaac Gehrman (played by coke_monster)

"I guess it's just like the Vets say. There's no talking sense into these monsters." The Hunter spat the term with as much hate as his father oft did when regarding them in his many tales from the war. It was hard to conceal his hatred, his fear of them when they were practically gutting you with their stares as Alex was. Monsters all guilty of making the world as it is today. He had to stop him... but...

But the soldiers were practically surrounded, yet another arriving from the shadows. No backup was coming. Everything was wrong. Was this a nightmare? Was this really where it ended for him...?

"Don't give it to them." Isaac found his voice as steady as his rifle. "That object is a high priority research item that is a weapon in the wrong hands. And I won't stand by while an off duty soldier is cut down!"
Other Characters (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

“Don’t give it to them.” One of the guards said. Juniper pursed her lips and sighed. “Well if you insist.” She ran forwards and pinned the gaurd with Alex’s jewel against the wall. She was strong for how thin she was. “Give it back or I’ll force it out of that armor.”

Alex was still in fighting position. While J handled that guy he would keep anyone else from interrupting.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » 2087

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus