Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » 2087

((also, nephilim or nephalem both mean half angel and half human. There is no name for a half angel half demon entity so the go-to name is generally Nephalem or nephilim. Fallen angels are just
called fallen angels. I don't mean to sound like a jackass though =D))
Quintus (played by Deathmarch419)

((It's okay, dont forget we have the Discussion forum though for ooc! I'll give you a rundown though. Quintus fought his way through ghouls ending up on a main street. He received a radio call from Isaac and Sinclair (Unit 14) and responded as if he was a Special Forces Unit (he's not). His response doesn't get through that well and Isaac and Sinclair enter a building as they have little maneuvering room and didn't want to get overwhelmed. Celobra finished mopping up the ghouls around the alley while Quintus cleared the streets at least a few hundred ghouls killed by all in total so Quintus is low on ammo and tiring,Celobra and the others are also tired. Quintus and Celobra make contact both not fully trusting each other. Celobra maintaining seriousness and focus. They both move towards the door where Unit 14 went in, Quintus moves some debris and states theyre coming in before motioning for Celobra to enter (and if necessary help move the bookcase blocking the door from inside). Thats about it, if anyone wants to add anything or I got something wrong feel free to correct it. Also everyone is wary that a repeat of the Abraxous incident may be occurring, but possibly on a greater scale as no one else is around and no back up arrived as well as weak comm/comm jamming). ))
Volana Blevins (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

((Kk thanks))
Geode (played anonymously)

(( Hey I was hoping I could join. ))
Alex Blevins (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

Geo wrote:

((Yea jump in))

Alex Blevins wrote:
Geo wrote:

((Yea jump in))

((Ok yea thank you. Um real quick I'm a little confused by what's happened, and also how should I jump in? I'm new to this so I'm not really used to doing this kind if stuff sorry.))

((Just read from the beginning and come up with a side story, for example what you were doing before and then during the ghoul attack. Were you outside? were you in your house? are you from another dimension? if so how'd you get here, how long have you been here, etc inner thoughts on something like say reminiscing on the past, thoughts on seeing ghouls, basically have fun with it and let your character organically find his way to the rest of the group. Don't have him meet up with us right away though as were waiting on 2 players to take their turn and if you enter/meet up right away it'd jumble the responses a bit as a lot is going on ))

((Sorry that's the best I could come up with.))

((It's fine! you're new so don't be to hard on yourself :) also we have a OOC thread for discussion
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=45520&p=6#3813780 ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » 2087

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus