Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » 2087

Celobra Shadows (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

"Very Funny."
She said sarcastically, but not moving from her spot. She knew it to be unwise to be the first to enter the building. Not with her being what she was, and there being two monster hunters inside.
"You go first, explain to them I mean no harm."
She said, and it was true. She was different in that way, and for that she got cast out of her families home. She would rather protect and befriend human rather then hurt them.
Quintus (played by Deathmarch419)

"Very Funny." she responded in a sarcastic tone, Quintus smiled, 'so she's not all serious' he thought before she continued on to give him a good target.

"You go first, explain to them I mean no harm." she said.
"Scared? I thought you could take care of yourself" he replied in a teasing tone before quickly moving to the barricade and calling out to Unit 14's radio man "This is SF Unit Alpha-6, friendlies coming in, do not fire!" with a grunt he began to move the bookshelf before a voice startled him
“Woah! Don’t shoot! There are more than one hoomans out here!”
Quintus whirled around and aimed at the new voice, a tall purple eyed man stood before him, looking for all intents and purposes normal. Too normal, considering the amount of ghouls that had been around as well as all the grime left over the man was neither dirty nor tired or wary. Not only that but he had an odd look, like he was a rendered image instead of a person 'uncanny valley' Quintus thought.
He quickly barked out, "Identify yourself, Now!" holding his aim steady at the strangers center.
Alex Blevins (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

As it spoke the man whirled around and demanded who it was.

“Alex Violet Hunter! Erm...” It was Only it’s third time doing this and it still didn’t get it.

“RT crystal idk. I forgot my profession.” It stammered.

Alex, at the worst possible moment, turned back into a crystal.

‘Did you just turn back?!’
‘Sorry you know I do it when I’m nervous.’
‘I think I’ve sighed so loud you herd it.’
‘No.’
‘SIGH!’

The man turned into a crystal, He turned into a crystal not only that but the same crystal that had been in his apartment.
Walking over he pickup up the crystal before say aloud
"A talking rock, I just finished talking....to a talking rock........"
Looking at Celobra he continued, "What sort of loopy land have I entered?!"

‘I’m tracking you now.’ Volana turned into his male form.

Quickly detecting his crystal’s signature he flew down and landed not far away. He folded his wings behind him and snuck up on Celobra.

“Boo!” He grabbed her shoulders with an impish grin. He had a little more joy than his female form.

“Ha you jumped half blood!” He laughed.

Celobra was not amused. Not amused at all. She hated being surprised.

Her multi-colored eyes would narrow as her golden-tail would twitch.
"Now how would you know I'm a half-blood if you weren't some sort of monster yourself?"
She would ask without even turning.

“No one said I’m human.” He let his eyes glow. One red the other a light light blue.

He smiled his pointed teeth showing. “I don’t know how you half bloods survive. Don’t you go crazy from your demon side?” He really truly was confused at that.

Alex let the glow die and his teeth become flat again. He backed up. “Hey. Nice fightin. For a halfblood.”

"That's because my other half isn't human."
She said with a low growl. She hated the half-blood prejudice among the monster races.

Quintus was growing, very, annoyed with this whole situation, what's next, tap dancing elephants?
Marching over he growled out, "That's enough, I don't know who you are and I don't care, considering the amount of ghouls we just fought off you both need to pipe down."
Looking at the crystal in his hand and then the blocked doorway he continued.
"I have 3 priorities right now. first finding out what is going on in this city, 2nd, reach Unit 14 inside that building, and 3rd figuring out just what the hell this crystal is. So unless you have any answers to those 3 priorities I suggest you save your words for when we're off the street."

“Then what’s your other half? Angel? That’d be a first.”

Upon seeing the crystal Alex growled. “Hey that’s mine! Give it.” He put his hand out demanding it back.

The crystal glowed as it spoke to him. ‘This guys stinks. Too bad I can’t speak out loud yet. YEA GIVE ME BACK YOU STINKFISH!’
Alex almost made a face palm.
Isaac Gehrman (played by coke_monster)

“Woah! Don’t shoot! There are more than one hoomans out here!” Came the male voice claiming to be the Special Forces operative who responded to Isaac's distress call. He seriously doubted anyone was human beyond the walls separating them, but what was assured was that they weren't yet hostile. Yet.

He got to his feet, gave a cursory glance to Sinclair, and made to the doorway. He found an odd troupe outside... arguing? He had little idea what to make of it. The pieces of the conversation were clicking together though. Most were confirmed monsters, beings to be detained and researched by ones such as he and his partner. The young female target was nowhere to be seen, and the similarities this new male had to her was too uncanny to be coincidence. Her brother perhaps? Another oddity came from this operative in some variant of the New Colorado Hunter combat uniform.

Isaac emerged from the dark with his rifle, despite his training and better judgement, lowered. His fingers were wrapped tightly on the grip. "Uh-" He cleared his throat. He looked to the inhumans tentatively, not wanting to stare too long. The high priority artifact caught his hidden gaze for a second longer than he meant it to. "Thank you. This city owes you a debt, roasting that many corpse-crawlers." He switched to addressing Alpha-6. "Unit 14, Isaac Gehrman. Thanks for the assistance and everything, but what's going on? What are Special Forces doing here? Please tell me the city isn't lost to Ghouls, of all things!"

Alex answered for him.
“Nah. Only just this few miles. People always flock back once all the ghouls are killed. Trust me..”

He still glared at Quintus as he waited for an answer. And his crystal.

Looking pointedly towards the newcomer before responding to Isaac, "What he said, I'm actually off duty but couldnt ignore the threat, and my comms can't seem to pierce through whatever interference is up." Looking towards the newcomer he continued, "You can get this back once I know what's going on" Before placing it in one of his armors compartments and closing it securely.

"Well, since we're all relaxing and introducing ourselves on this fine day, I'm SF Alpha-6, you may call me Quintus or Six."
Looking over at the Inhuman girl he asked, "what about you, does her highness have a name?" he asked teasingly.

Looking around Quintus noted the east side streets flickering one by one, they were far from the oddity but it appeared to slowly inch its way towards them, sending a shiver of cold down his back, it might be time to move inside he thought as he checked his rifles' scope.

“No. I suggest you give it back now!” Alex growled. He noticed an oddity and it was getting colder, but since he kinda radiated heat he barley noticed.

“Unless you want to die you give it back right now!” His eyes glowed. Red. A fierce dark red instead of purple. He barred his teeth which had become more pointed.

Alex wanted his crystal back. It couldn’t be broken, but he couldn’t transform without it. And it was kinda his best friend.
Geode (played anonymously)

(( Hey I was hoping I could join. ))

Geo wrote:

((Yea jump in))

Alex Blevins wrote:
Geo wrote:

((Yea jump in))

((Ok yea thank you. Um real quick I'm a little confused by what's happened, and also how should I jump in? I'm new to this so I'm not really used to doing this kind if stuff sorry.))

((Just read from the beginning and come up with a side story, for example what you were doing before and then during the ghoul attack. Were you outside? were you in your house? are you from another dimension? if so how'd you get here, how long have you been here, etc inner thoughts on something like say reminiscing on the past, thoughts on seeing ghouls, basically have fun with it and let your character organically find his way to the rest of the group. Don't have him meet up with us right away though as were waiting on 2 players to take their turn and if you enter/meet up right away it'd jumble the responses a bit as a lot is going on ))

Zach had been sitting in an alley her hair bundled under the turban and a cloak wrapped around her, she felt a bit ill after the events she had just had to observe. The girl had arrived a few days prior with a band of merchants who had helped her sneak away from the village, only to later watch them die at the hands of those, those ghouls it was horrible. She barely been able to get away the creatures dodging her attacks, she'd been sluggish though a little bit of alcohol. She'd laid her head in her arms, she almost missed the kitchens back home, at least she knew she was safe. She just had to lay low get out of town and she'd be fine, she had her magic.

((Sorry that's the best I could come up with.))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » 2087

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus