Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Joseph Corex

Hyla (played by DragonQueen)

-i tap it- just nuts bolts and gears. no magic.

((*didn't))
Joseph Corex (played by Dathmach) Topic Starter

Joseph shook his head. "See what I mean? Even if you did have help, it's very impressive. I certainty wouldn't call it easy. Especially if you didn't use magic."

-i smile- thank you. here-i smack my dress- glass eye. now-there was a gurgling sound and it spits out a brown one. i take out my mechanical eye,wincing. i wipe off my glass one and put it in- have a look but if you drop it itll take MONTHS to fix it.

Delecatly, Joseph takes the mechanical eye from her, using his tails to keep it from being damaged. His tails were soft, so as long as he didn't try to throw the thing, it wouldn't come to harm. With his tails, Joseph passed the eye around his face, turning it over to get a good look at it. After some time, he handed it back to her.

"What a magnificent piece of technology."

-i take it back,and put it back in. it takes a little while to boot on,showing 5 dots rotating, and then the pupil appeared. It glowed yellow,then brown,and then red- Thank you. Im talented with things like this.

-suddenly my phone beeped- oh mom texted...meh-i turn off my phone- ill just say my phone died. i know nothing ankut magic so your overly large bugs are quite impressive,if i do say so myself.

Joseph watched her eye curiously, interested in seeing how it started up. When it returned to normal, he said, "Ah, no magic was done here! It was all science. Magic would probably have been easier, but I don't think I can actually preform magic." Hyla's phone rung and Joseph looked at her concerned with her decision. "Are you sure you want to do that? Your brothers probably know where you are so I don't think it'd take too long for your mom to get here."

My mom

(( if my ipad would actually work that would,ya know, be great...lets try that again))

Naw,my mom will probably just send my eldest brother after me. Itll be funny tp see him in the dark,alone,surrounded by giant bugs,pissing himself-i laugh- He HATES spiders. a lot. And i like to play with spiders. then he screams and tells me to get it away from me,and its gonna bite him and kill him. Dork.

So...how does one make giant bugs?-i drop in some laffy taffy into the Barons mouth,and he chews it noisly-
Stratos - Gluttonous Fly (played by Asroc)

OOC: Doggo will reply soon

((lol okk))

((poof silence))

well...i should head home. It was nice meeting you!-i grab a handful of candy a d take the safe route back home-

Joseph waved goodbye to the girl, glad that she had visited. "I'm glad you decided not to get in trouble. Some things aren't worth the risk."

I beg to differ but i dont want to get in trouble. ((alright character switch))
Eva Lyn (played by DragonQueen)

-the girls walked up up to the house,and tried to go down both paths- Cmon Lyn, that one has some cool huge bugs down it! Eva...they scare me. and the safer one is playing our favorite halloween song! -the conjoined twings stood there bickering,trying to decide which path to go down- (( read Eva Lyns prof for more. probably Hylas to))
Maggie decided to suck up her fear of... Whatever the rolling thing was. It's not like whatever it was could hurt her, right? They had to have, like, laws or stipulations for people who set up scary houses as a way of keeping people from getting hurt. She comforted herself with that thought and pushed forward, from the safety of the sidewalk back into the creepy tunnel, this time walking faster down the tunnel.

"I'll be okay, nothing can hurt me. If something jumps out I can just magic it into another universe," She says as she walks down the tunnel to comfort herself.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Joseph Corex

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus