Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Joseph Corex

Eva Lyn (played by DragonQueen)

-the girls decided to go down the scarier one, on account of their tragic past- AHH!-lyn screamed as something swiped at her head- What was that! -Eva looked up slowly- Oh. Just a gigantic praying mantis claw. -she said this with complete relaxation and kept walking,as a giant ladybug scuttled across their path- see itll be fiiine lyn. we are almost there.
Joseph Corex (played by Dathmach) Topic Starter

(to Maggie)

Her quickened speed attracted more than whatever that rolling thing was. Now, many giant bugs started to surround her. As she walked forward, she got closer and closer to where a millipede nest was. Behind her, bugs walked, going about their daily path and making their way through life. Danger was all around her.

(to Eva Lyn)

As Eva Lyn walked towards the end of the tunnel, a cockroach wandered in front of her. There weren't any other bugs, but this one was blocking the way out.
"You're not hearing things, there is nothing around, you're just being paranoid,"
As she's saying this movement out of the corner of her eye makes her jump.

"Okay, you'll be okay, they can't hurt you... Whatever
they are." She says as she keeps walking trying her hardest to ignore the moving things around her.
The night air was cool and crisp, perfect for traversing the festive evening with little cares about whether or not rain would come and ruin the night for everyone that was celebrating. Flipping her hair from being in her face, Arulania was still donned in her ranger's armour -- mostly for the festive events of being dressed up and all that... but also because one could never be too careful, especially on nights like this.

What was it that the Evians did? A lot of them threw parties or went house to house, saying some kind of phrase. Maybe Lani could have found herself doing some of that as well!

That in mind, the first house that Arulania saw was decorated and seemed to have quite a bit of attention already. That seemed fortunate enough! She made her way over, a bounce in her step as she passed by some of the attractions. The dancing skeletons made Lani stop and giggle somewhat -- it seemed silly when they were harmless decorations. Not to mention that the music that filled the air as the skeletons danced added to their strange, festive charm.

-Eva was much braver and more outgoing then Lyn,and proceeded to march forward with determination in her eyes,dragging Kyn with her,who stumbled along hoping to slow her sister down- Lyn: Eva what are you doing! Eva:That PEST is blocking my way to candy,and i havent had any since christmas, so excuse me for wanting something special. Lyn: i dont think calling it names is such a smart idea,Ev. Could you please move out of the way? -Lyn straightened up nervously-

(To Maggie)

Unfortunately for Maggie, she continued walking forward towards the millipede nest. It came into view as she pushed past a bush, where she saw hundreds of the creatures. Each one of them were at least a hundred times her size, and they were all moving around, making it impossible to tell how many there were. Their long bodies wiggled around, squirming everywhere.

(To Arulania)

Arulania easily made it past the friendly path, the dancing skeletons not moving at all except for their dancing. They joyfully pranced along, but never came close enough to her that she might become scared of them. When Arulania finished walking down the path, she found herself in front of a house where there was a sleeping wolf and a dragon that looked like it may be melting.

(To Eva Lyn)

The cockroach took notice of their bickering, and moved towards them, wondering weather the loud prey would taste good or not. It let out some chirping sounds, and soon enough, they were surrounded by cockroaches. They all started chirping, not caring about the arguing that their prey was doing.

-there was a scream,as both cowered and crouched down on the ground- PLEASE DONT EAT US! WE TASTE LIKE HAY AND ELEPHANT POOP! Eva: well i say Lyn: this is no time for you to be proud,just shut up

-there purple dress caught on a twig as they backed away,and they fell backwards-
Maggie squealed as she saw the giant bugs in front of her.

"Oh my god! Why are they so huge!" She says, as she takes a large step backward from the bugs. "What even is that?" She questions.

She sees a small path around the nest of bugs and slowly starts walking around them, the porch coming into sight once she gets around the nest, she makes a beeling for the safety of the porch.

(To Eva Lyn)

The cockroaches all rushed at their prey, before getting stopped by an electrical current. As hard as they tried to push past it, they found that they could not. The bugs all surrounded them, and didn't let them move. It seemed that they were stuck for the time being.

(To Maggie)

As Maggie approaches the porch, Joseph, who looked like a melting dragon, waved her forward to him. Once she reached him, Joseph said, "I see you got past the scary path, want some candy?" He motioned towards the bowl of candy besides him, showing that it was mostly full.
"I think I deserve some candy after your bugs almost gave me a heart attack!" She says snarkily, heart still racing after the terrifying trip through the scary tunnel.
"How did they get that big?" She asks as she reaches into the bowl to grab some candy.

-they didnt question anything,they backed away and ran,spilling onto the ground at the end of the pathway- Lyn: I told you we shouldve taken the safe way! But noo you insisted we take it....itll be fun you said. no harm or danger you said Eva: what do you mean? that WAS fun! -she nervously laughed,before both standing up and taking off the dress- Lyn: look candy! Eva: yay! -they both walked over-

((NOT TAKING SO SORRY....i meant dusting off...oops lol))

(To Maggie)

"I made them that big. Just a little science, and poof! Giant bugs. Don't worry, they couldn't hurt you though. I put a protection around the area so that you could explore without getting hurt. Just don't get surrounded I suppose. You wouldn't be able to get hurt, but you still could have gotten stuck."

(To Eva Lyn)

Seeing the girls come down to the candy, Joseph beckoned them forward before saying, "Want some candy? I know it couldn't have been easy going down that path. Have any troubles?"
«What is that?» Was the surprised question in her native tongue from Arulania as she saw the creatures that were before her. The wolf she kind of paid no mind to, but the dragon was something else. In many of her adventures, Lania had been acquainted with creatures of all kinds. Creatures that were found in the deep wood, and creatures of the seas. Creatures that Evians and Illurigariae introduced to her homelands, even.

Reaching for her bow and being mindful of the quiver of arrows attached to her thigh, Lania furrowed her brow. Nocking an arrow and keeping her bow at the ready, the once cheerful Lani that had been enjoying the festive charm had gone into her hunter mode.

Here was hoping that these two creatures were actually just friendly, and all would actually turn out fine. However... something told Lani that it just simply was not going to be that easy.

(Would Joseph be able to see Arulani?)
((I'll leave that decision up to you. :Y))

(to Arulania)

As she approached the dangerous looking creatures, the dragon turned to look in her direction. Luckily, it seems that she was either far enough away or well hidden enough that he didn't notice her. Instead he went back to looking at the scary path. Perhaps he was waiting for someone to come out so that he could eat them?

Yes. we were nearly killed. -they grab a twix bar and share it in silent,odd delight-

((they said it unison btw.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Joseph Corex

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus