Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Joseph Corex

Stratos - Gluttonous Fly (played by Asroc)

He bowed his head, showing he was not aggressive to other life forms. Licking his own muzzle, he showed his teeth. Not in an aggressive way, but when he met new people and creatures and showing he liked them.

"Oi oi and a G'day to ya." He greeted. His tail wagged as he gave a soft yawn. He did like two leggers and other creatures, as long they never shown him any hostile actions.
Joseph Corex (played by Dathmach) Topic Starter

(to Stratos. Also, not aggressive to other life forms... except giant bugs? ;))

Joseph blinked in surprise in the sudden shift of attitude and even personality from the wolf. Perhaps he simply acted differently than when he was in potential danger?

"A good day to you too. I trust you didn't find too many difficulties in getting to my house? You don't look like a couple of giant bugs would be able to slow you down."

{Buggo Boos are his least favourite. If there were giant fleas. He be gone.}

"Giant bugs are my least favourite. Hah.. kinda had issues with 'em when I use to help humans hunt for rare beasts." He then looked around as his ears perked up.

"No giant fleas? Or ticks? Those are a dog's worst foe, y'know."

(To stratos)

Joseph shook his head. "No, I just sprayed a potion in that section of the yard that made most bugs there grow larger. I try to keep any kind of blood sucking animal or fleas away from my house. Especially since I would also have a problem with them." Joseph's tails swiveled around him. If someone looked at them too long, they may just become mesmerised.

"Do ya have any non chocolate stuff? Y'know how that is to dogs."

He would sit up on his hind legs a bit, holding his front paws out.

Joseph nodded and brought the bowl closer with one of his tails. He started fishing through it, searching for a candy that the wolf may like. Finally he found a good one and took it out yet again with a tail. He moved the treat into the wolf's front paw, before saying, "I hope you like taffy."

He held it in his paw and gave a nod.

"Smells good. Would that be banana?' He asked.

Joseph gave a shrug, which looked pretty interesting in his fox form. "I wouldn't know, I didn't look at the flavor before I handed it to you. All my candy came from a mixed bag I bought at the store. If you don't like the flavor don't be afraid to ask for a different one."
Hyla (played by DragonQueen)

-her dress whimpered- hush! -i smack it,and it tried to bite my hand- hey! alright fine-i reach over and grab a small bag of skittles,open it,and,throw it in, it chews the skittles and belches loudly- be polite. And quit trying to bite the foxes tails!

Joseph looked over to Hyla with what seemed to be amusement. "I would do well to keep it away from my tails. Those that touch them without permission end up getting cursed." Joseph brings the candy bowl closer to Hyla so that she can feed her dress whenever it started getting upset.

His name is Baron. They are beast dresses. this ones supposed to an under the bed monster. but its more like a giant scared cat mutt.-i sigh as i growls- i spent a years worth of savings on it to. I love this dress though. Now be good Baron and ill feed you more-i grab myself a piece and sit down eating it-

*it

He gave a polite head bow as his ears flickered. He gave a cute tail wag.

-i pet the wolf- one of my uncles has pet wolfs. wonderful little beasts-i smile,when i get a text from my brothers wondering if im dead- voice on: come see for yourself-i smile a d hit send- little stinkers.

Joseph took a good look at the dress, as this was the first time he had heard of such a thing. "A dress made out of a nightmare huh? Sounds like an interesting idea. I don't think that's something I could replicate though. What's the main use for it?"

Joseph returned Stratos's nod. "You can always grab more candy if you want. I have plenty enough for tonight, so I don't mind if you take a little extra."

Oh, just for fun. there are all types. Dragon,murder, monster u nder the bed, cat...i was gonna get the dragon but i didnt want to set people on fire. plus they dont eat candy

"For fun huh?" Joseph asked, wondering how having a dress who tries to eat people would be fun. It didn't make much sense to him, but he wasn't going to put it down. "So what inspired you to come here today?"

oh? tradition. and dont worry these things are magically restrained. we have to burn the dress if it eats anyone. anyways i

came( if my ipad will work properly) because i had to watch over my brothers. i didnt want to but well here i am

Joseph gave a bit of a chuckle at Hyla's answer. "I suppose tradition is as good a reason as any, but watching your brothers? I don't want to alarm you, but none of your brothers are here right now. They left right before you came through the bug section."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Joseph Corex

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus