Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Joseph Corex

For a moment, Arulania's feels as if her heart stops before it speeds up, and her stomach felt like it dipped. Her breath caught in her throat, she worried for a moment that she would have been seen by the large creature that she did not recognise.

Once the creature looked to a different path, Arulania had considerations for going back down the path she came from, but that felt counterproductive to where she was going. So, doing her best to remain somewhat in the shadows, she did what she could to walk around. She hopes that there would have to be no need for using her weapons -- not on a night like tonight.
"I'm glad I didn't get stuck then," Maggie says. She knows she's not supposed to eat her candy until after dinner but it's tempting her will power. Giving in, she reaches into her own bucket and pulls out a fun size candy bar.

"Hi," she says to the twins that come up.
Joseph Corex (played by Dathmach) Topic Starter

(to Eva Lyn)

Joseph looks at the pair strangely, surprised at their statement. "Why do you sound so happy about almost having died? I mean, you wouldn't have been able to, but why sound happy about it?"

(To Maggie)

Joseph nodded in return to her statement, and put more candy in her bucket to replace that which she had lost.

(To Arulania)

Soon after the creature looked down the path, a two different visitors arrived. The dragon didn't do anything to harm them, or even ward them away. Instead, it seemed to talk to them and beckon them closer.
Eva Lyn (played by DragonQueen)

-Eva laughs- It was fun!-lyn roles her eyes- Sure. fun.
Joseph Corex (played by Dathmach) Topic Starter

(to Eva Lyn)

Joseph wonders about the two girls briefly before saying, "Well, you're safe now in any case, no large bugs will be coming over here."
Eva Lyn (played by DragonQueen)

-Lyn smiled and grabbed another piece of candy- good. -eva laughed and did the same-

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Joseph Corex

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus