Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Hollow's Tale (Closed)

Ryan Smith (played by JonahMa07)

"Cya!" I call out cheerily. As I leave, I fire a final column of steam into the air. "Well, one down, a ton more to go!" I say as I walk back into the street.

(Well, that'll be my character exiting, thanks for having me! :) )
Luciela Whiterose (played anonymously)

"Sweet cherry berry lemonade? I like the name~ How much is it?"

Lu now has her ears raised, and she looks at Nire, actually interested in that drink.
Lexi (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

(@Jonah: No problem! Glad you joined!)

Lexi leaned against the counter, giving a nice glance over at the gold coins. High quality metal. This girl could buy half of the bar if she wanted to. Lexi personally wasn't that impressed because it meant she was a possible noble, but money was money: who was she to complain? "Peroni, eh? Booze in a bottle or cocktail?" There were two types of Peroni that Lexi could pull off the top of her head: the classy beer and the Peroni Negroni Cocktail. Most types paying this much came in for the beer, but some came ordering the same thing and wanted the cocktail instead. Better to ask than guess in this case.

Nire smiled as she specified the price of the lemonade. "Oh that drink's a cheap one but a real good one! S'only two bucks or whatever equivalent ya got on ya, hun!"
Casandra Cheshire (played by duckling_)

Cassie raised an eyebrow and grinned her eerie grin as she was asked which version she’d prefer.
“I appreciate a well-drunk person.” She teased, laughing off the joke. “Booze in a bottle, burn of course!” She exclaimed pushing the coins forward with another wink.
She then jumped slightly.
“Ah, ‘appy ‘alloween, by the way.” She said, tilting her head at the woman with another grin.

"Two.. bucks? Mh.... Are bucks the lowest currency? If yes, this is the equivalent from home.."

The Lungari fished two pure gold coins from her pocket, and placed them on the table.

"I keep hearing people saying that it's value is amazing, but... where I come from, copper means more money."

"Oh, our classy @#$%! Gotcha covered, honey~!" Yep, it was the beer. Opening one of the small refrigerators under the counter, she pulled out one frosted bottle, chilled to the perfect temp. "Hehe, happy hallow's eve to ya too! So, what's yer plans for the week, hmm? Oh! And uh, ya want this straight from the bottle or what?"

Nire's eyes sparkled at the gold coins. If that's their lowest currency, then who was she to say no? But she couldn't take both, that wasn't quite fair to her. "That's more than enough, sug! I'll just take one gold coin off ya, though. Y'all can have th' rest!" Taking the gold coin and pocketing it, she penned the order down on a small pad. "I'll be right back with yer drink, hun~" She hopped off (no pun intended) towards the bar and placed the order down next to Lexi while whispering something in her ear.

"Uh-huh, I gotcha!" Lexi nodded before taking the gold coin from Nire, flipping it once before checking it out and rubbing it harshly with her thumb. "Hmm, pretty good quality. Definitely more than enough. Tell 'er she gets one good eatin' fr'm me that's less th'n 30 bucks." That is, after all, how much the gold coin was in Lexi's eyes.

Returning to the table, Nire cleared her throat and spoke to Luciela. "Our bartender says that y'all also get one good meal that's less than 30 of our currency if y'all want it, since that's how much yer gold coin is worth here."
Asroc - The Pygmalion Furnace (played by Asroc)

"Come now. Gelette Krone, Petite Krone. We must hurry. We need to meet our friends. No Dilly-Dally."

HE clapped his hands as he was dressed as a pastry chef. His two robots, big and small were in costume as well. The large one wearing a scarf and a jacket, looking like a delivery boy and the smaller one, wearing a chef outfit.

Both arrived at the Hollow's Tale. Asroc gave a nod, waving over at Lexi.
Casandra Cheshire (played by duckling_)

Cassie grinned as the woman spoke yet again, sitting her chin her in her hands, letting her elbows float in the air as she floated slightly off her chair.
“Very classy.” She joked, tilting her head at her.
“Oh, whatever you think it’s best served! And I dunno’... some tricks here, some treats there, what’vr the night brings ‘Ah guess.” She replied, turning around in the air before placing herself just above her seat again.
Raiden (played by Ebb1993)

He walked into the pub. Putting behind his fears of the holiday for this one day, he smiled and waved at those as he entered the pub. He then asked, "Is there anything Halloween-related in terms of food? Other than treats and candy, of course."

"Really? That's really nice of her! I'll take it then! Hm... What can I have for that amount?"

As Lexi was about to answer, she spotted her newest recruit making his way through the door. She waved him in as Creatia cooed at the two robots in delight, not paying attention to the fact that she was serving candy (again). "Yo, man!" Lexi called out, "Mei-Mei's in the kitchen! Show 'er that expertise y'all been talkin' about, 'cause we got a full house tonight!"

Noting her request, she placed the bottle down in front of the neko female. "Well, I feel it's best served chilled and fresh from the container, so drink up! Though I'd be turnin' more tricks than treats~" She snickered at that remark before completing that statement, "I'm a real tricky kinda gal after all!"

Nire flashed a bit of buck-teeth as she spoke up to the young girl. "Well, if you'd like, maybe I could recommend what's good? Depends on what y'all'd like in a meal!"

((And that's where I gotta turn in for the night! I'll answer any replies left in the thread tomorrow morning or afternoon! See everyone later!))

"Oh, I'm not difficult. I even eat all my veggies! I can eat meat too... as long as it's not rabbit!"

Lu makes a big smile.
Triston Vale (played by Vanderhuge)

hulk_marvel__by_taufanakt-d6r9wxx.gifThe green paint was flaking in some of the crevices on his body and it was starting to itch. It was really not a good idea to go out tonight shirtless and only in tight purple pants punched with holes. The chilly night is sending goosebumps along his bare skin and his nipples have disappeared into tiny cold pinpricks.

But Triston had been tasked to go around and invite people to their fire station. It was his idea—the men kept reminding him whenever he complained—so he persevered, clutching a stack of flyers under an arm.

It was simple enough; a picture of their building with letters in thick, bold letters:
INFERNAL FIRE STATION
"Come one, come all!"

The large green man had been following a strangely dressed trick-or-treater, wondering how in the world did the person manage to make such an elaborate costume, when it ended up with him looking in through double glass doors into what looked like a rowdy party in full swing. The place looked like it was celebrating Halloween, the decorations were a literally dead give-away, so Triston decided to go in and hoped he could invite at least one of them over.
Jacob Linister (played by Dathmach)

"They're just decorations? That's not real blood?" Jacob asked in hope. He didn't want to be sacrificed. When she offered him candy, Jacob put his bag forward to accept it. He would take her word on how the candy was delicious, deciding not to eat if for now.
Creatia (played by Lucretire) Topic Starter

"O-of course not, silly~" Creatia giggled. "It's all just, uh, r-really good H-Halloween Blood and, and electronics, as it were... It's all cosmetic. One-hundred percent fake props and good programming! I p-promise~" Dropping the pieces of candy into the fox's bag, and giving him a few extra pieces as an apology, she gave him a small and reassuring nod. "So-So no worries, okay? ...Hmm?"

That's when the slender brunette noted the large man covered in green walking in through the door. Lexi took one look at him and shouted out, "Well, well, well, looks like we got the Hulk here for Halloween!" The green-eyed magus turned her head and gave Lexi a slightly curious glance. Who was the Hulk? Was it this guy? Regardless, he was still a trick-or-treater, so she came up to him with a bounce in her gait.

The hat she was wearing fell over her head as she held up the giant bowl higher in her grip. "Hello, Mister!" she chirped, a tender sort of quiet meekness to her voice as she welcomed him. "W-welcome to the Hollow's Tale! So uh, d-do you want to eat? Or, uh... Are you h-here to trick-or-treat?" She shook the bowl in her hands and moved her hips in a silly sort of jig before lifting up her hat over her eyes again to smile at him.

Nire can only smile back in return as she lists off a few suggestions: "Well, we have our Meat and Green-t Combo! Two good ol' kinds of fresh meat barbequed in our Hollow's Edge Secret Sauce, and three kinds of veggies steamed to pre-fection~" She tapped a claw on the pad in thought. "We have the Secret Garden Delight, filled with fresh fruits and vegetables, and the Ditran Coast Special: a ton of fish suited for any palette! ...That is, if y'all ain't allergic to fish."
Asroc - The Pygmalion Furnace (played by Asroc)

"Am I late?" Asroc asked. His two robots stood next to him. "Or did I make it on time? I am sure others may come. It's good to be here."

HE was getting use to this place. It acted like his second home.
Stratos - Gluttonous Fly (played by Asroc)

He was in his 'human' state for once. Not his canine mode. He could not hide his ears or tail, but at least he could pass it off as part of his costume. Though, he was sort of in mid transformation. He had his paws. On his hands of course. He did take to wearing some sort of attire. Trousers and a vest.

His tail waved a bit as he felt nervous. The beastkin male entered the famed pub, hoping others would recognise him. Even if he was not in his mode.

"I'm taking the.... Meat and Green-t Combo!"

Lu pocketed back that second coin, now that she ordered everything.
Jacob Linister (played by Dathmach)

Jacob looked much more relieved once he learned that the decorations were in fact decorations. He took another look around the place and found it not as scary as it had first been. "What else is there here? I heard you mention something about eating?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Hollow's Tale (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus