Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Evelyn Heidrich

anon (played anonymously)

"Certainly... I wish to return home, dearest. Thanks for the war advice too young man, with some luck Europe shall speak in lingua Latina. Now then take me back to my war tent in Galia. A pleasure to feast with you all, amici" saluted Caesar stepping into the green light to go home, leaving the gold behind and glad to return to his era
Evelyn Johnstone (played by JustaBitEvil) Topic Starter

Evelyn blinked whenever he stepped into the flames and disappeared in a flash. “Well, that was odd. So devoted to his act that he went to become it. Or maybe . . . “

tumblr_static_thor_2_screenshot_french_featurette__by_0ydolorosa3-d9xrmyr.jpg

"... you met Caesar himself and he showered you with gold. As worthy a treat as you could receive, no? Oh... before I forget, great hiccup remedy... I like it!. Anyhow, you can always count on Loki, god of chaos and mischief, to bring in an exciting Halloween of muddled up times and events, my dear, I shall strike again the coming year. Till then... farewell..." bowed Loki gracefully vanishing with the same power cut that brought him into the living world in the first place
Evelyn Johnstone (played by JustaBitEvil) Topic Starter

Evelyn blinked whenever a god appeared in her apartment, her jaw going slack a moment. She did recover enough to call after him, "Feel free to visit again next year! Or sooner!" to Loki.

OOC
Got the biggest crush on Loki, lol. This thread was fun, thanks for the rp, y'all!
((Srry. No excuse for not posting here. Writers block.))

Dmitri looked inside after being offered punch and candy. He saw the cat and knew bringing Durga inside would end in disaster. He politely declined and they walked on to the next house.

((Exit Dmitri and Durga))

((OOC glad you liked the characters and pleasure RPing with you justabitevil ))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Evelyn Heidrich

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus