Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Gang

Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

(That would be funny)
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

(XD that works)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(Lol)

“C c cmon s s slowpoke” Sissy said dragging Jonah’s arm. She let go of his arm when she saw her friends and ran over to them clutching Luna’s leash. Lunas purple service dog vest was standing out against the crowd. “H hi!” She said happily.

I sigh at Sissy's excitement. Personally, I thought I was too old for trick o treating but halloween parties were different. Besides, I'd agreed on going with Sissy so I followed behind her.

Amber smiled. "Hey!" Cane dropped his arm and Ice smirked. "Sup?" Ice spoke, pullin her hood over her right eye.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“T th this is J J Jonah” she said gesturing towards Jonah. Sissy shifted from foot to foot excitedly.

"Hello" I say, giving the group a quick smile. "Sissy dragged me along to this but I suppose if it's a party, It'll be fun"

Amber nodded. "I'm Amber, this is Ice and Cane, my brother." She smiled, gesturing to them.

"Nice to meet you" I say, trying to be friendly.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“W who’s be being what I ima b be a c c creepy porcelain d do doll” she said happily Luna’s tail wagged slowly hearing the excitement in Sissys voice.

"Im not sure what I'm going as" I say, sighing.

"I'm going as a creepy doll too!" Amber smiled.

Ice rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm gonna be a Dragon Rider."

Cane smirked. "I'm gonna find something in the store."
Dr Irene Hatfield (played by Kim)

((Is this topic open for trick or treaters to visit? How do we trick or treat someone at the mall? :) ))
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“I Ima be porcelain d doll though... t they are c cr Cree creepier” She said and pulled out her phone looking up a picture of one. Sissy shoved her phone in Canes face “s see!”

((We're shopping first then party and trick or treating))

Cane nodded, pushing the phone down a little. "Yep. Creepy. Kinda like Ice." He smirked when Ice punched his shoulder.

"Heh, so how did you all get to know each other?" I ask

Amber smiled. "Ice and I are childhood best friends and Cane is my brother."
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“Ok” she said shoving her phone back in her pocket. Luna’s tail wagged happily but she remained focused. “S silly billy” Sissy said to Luna patting her head with a giggle.

"So, we shopping or what?" I say awkwardly.

"Yep!" Amber chirped as she walked towards the costume shop, Ice and Cane following.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Gang

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus