Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Gang

Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

He smirked. "That could come in handy though." He took it from her gently. "Thanks Sissy." He smirked evilly.
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

"You planning to fake your death today or something?" I joke.

"Worse." He smiled. "You can help, I'll tell you at our house later, if you wanna come over."

Amber found a few things and bought them quickly.

"Sure, if it gives me something to do" I smile wickedly at him.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She stuck her tounge out at Jonah and went to go pay for it. She came bag with a bag that contain the dress, the bottle of fake blood, and a facepaint kit. “I I I th thought y you c can b be a cl clown” she said to Jonah giggling.

"Nice idea but I ain't no penny wise" I say laughing. "I'd prefer something more discreet"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“Y your w we weird” Sissy said to Jonah after a pause looking completely serious.

He nodded and grabbed his costume, quickly paying for it. "I'm done." Amber and Ice came up, holding their bags with their costumes.

I walk into an aisle and notice they have some walking dead themed costume. "Heh, guess negan will do" I think to my self. I grab a black leather jacket along with a fake Lucille bat and go up and pay for it before walking back to the others.

(Yes, I am a big TWD fan)

(You don't say)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“W wait for me!” Sissy cried and ran up behind Jonah stepping on the back of his shoe stifling a laugh.

(She mean like me. 🤣)
Amber wrote:
Amber and her friends were sitting at home getting ready for a huge Halloween party at some rich kids house from school. They decided they would all dress up for it this year and we're currently adding the finishing touches. Amber went as a Creepy Doll, Ice as a Dragon Rider, and Cane as a Vampire.

(Hey, is there still room to join in? Or is it a little late?)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Rowen Anne Moore wrote:
Amber wrote:
Amber and her friends were sitting at home getting ready for a huge Halloween party at some rich kids house from school. They decided they would all dress up for it this year and we're currently adding the finishing touches. Amber went as a Creepy Doll, Ice as a Dragon Rider, and Cane as a Vampire.

(Hey, is there still room to join in? Or is it a little late?)

(Math isn’t online right now but when she gets online I’m sure she’ll say yes. She’s a good person plus there’s only 3 of us and only 5 characters)

(Yeah. That's fine.)

Amber laughed. Ice smirked and Cane just playfully rolled his eyes.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She punched Cane in the shoulder “w why s so silent?” She asked with a laugh. Luna’s tail started wagging and Sissy had to tap her head to get her back into focus.

"Thanks a lot Sis" I mutter, adjusting my shoes.
Amber wrote:
(Yeah. That's fine.)

(Thanks! You all are at the mall still, right?)

(Yep)
Rowen was already dressed up, and hadn't spent a penny on her costume. She had more important things to spend her hard earned cash on, like booze and rent.

She was dressed as a robber. In a long sleeved, black shirt, black pants that hugged her shapely legs, black sneakers, and a black bandits mask tied over her eyes, which made the big, round, sultry green orbs appear even more alluring and mysterious. In one hand, she held a large, beige sack with a big, black, sharpied '$' symbol in the middle. Tucked into the waistline on her pants was a black painted gun, pressed against her round hip.

Rowen loved Halloween almost as much as she loved cranky, elderly people. She loved the freedom to be as strange and ghoulish as she pleased, with less chance of the public immediately reporting her to the police.

Currently, she was at the mall in search of a man dressed in a green morph suit. He was supposed to have info on where a strange, secret Halloween party was to take place at midnight. But, she'd been in this damned mall for almost two hours and hadn't seen a lick of the stupid dude.

As she was idly meandering the interior of the mall, she spotted a small group of young adults who looked like they'd just bought a Halloween haul. Small hints of a smirk curled the corners of her plump, pillowy lips as she began to approach them from behind.

"Hey!" She shouted in her slightly raspy voice, trying to get their attention. She pulled the gun from her waistline and aimed it at the group, while holding out her money sack.

"Got any candy?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Gang

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus