Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Thunder in the Heights (OOC)

TheTwilightWarrior

BreezyDawn wrote:
JohnAtArms wrote:
Suki Jahani wrote:
Signature style is important I think. A certain brand or style to mark them.

I prefer hair and other accessories for that. That way outfits can change, but you always have that piece particular to the character.

Fun fact and for future clarification.

Suki's hoverbike is actually closer in size to a small suv or sedan type car.

True, although I see hair styles/facial features aren't as distinctly interesting compared to outfits. That's just my opinion though :P

We shall keep that in mind!

I agree with both of you ;P

Then we shouldn't have any trouble getting along XD
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Somehow I had this intuition that the size of the hoverbike would be like that.

Also, pretty glad you guys have been chatting tbh. Strangely enough that doesn't always happen in these OOC chats. Will post a reply soon.
Suki Jahani (played anonymously)

Most aren't xD. Suki's model originally started life as a pre-production two seater 'heavy' combat hover bike that had as many weapons and as much armor as possible on it. Turns out they had no kind of range and maneuvered worse then a rock.

While it's still roughly the same size as the original Suki's hover bike has had practically everything stripped off of it. in place of all the armor and weapons, she added movable 'wing' thrusters, lots of fuel tanks and lighter armor. it only has the long chin gun and grenade launcher now for weapons.

To sum it up, Suki's bike is a fragile speedster

and that's true, a lot of times these ooc chats don't take off.
Still sounds pretty darn cool Suki :P

I'm glad to enjoy OOC chatter here as well, I agree it doesn't happen often enough.
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Posted. Speaking of clothes, I'm considering redesigning some parts of Riagan's gear. Just not sure where to start yet. Also drawing stuff has been a hassle since I'm trying out windows 10 and everything is just spontaneously laggy for no reason. When it stops though pen strokes in photoshop are a lot smoother! Gotta fix this problem first...

Win10 IS a little tricky to get used to at first. It took a while to get comfortable with it on my old laptop after having win7 forever. but my new(a year old this jan) desktop came with it standard and performs well with it.

Also I apologize. I will not be able to post until later this evening.
I wish I could draw my characters. I don't think I've got talent in that particular area. Let us see when you design something! :D
Iltheyn Topic Starter

Bah. Had to turn it back to windows 7. I'm guessing my computer is just old enough not to be compatible, because the more time I spent with 10 the worse it got. It was acting like it was rapidly being corrupted. Now this computer's on its last year and it has its quirks but I haven't seen stuff like that since the computer I had before this one. Next one I get will be 10 though. Unless 7 really is still being sold with new laptops (which I doubt) its preferable to 8/8.1.

I was looking forward to it too because Win8+ has a program installed called Windows Ink that helps the smoothness I mentioned earlier. But if I can't even use the OS there's no point. If you're curious, now that its Win7 again the 'corruption' problem is gone.

Also take your time! I may have something to show for all that hassle at least. Have to check that my Photoshop files were saved. Its just a sketch but I'm pretty proud of it.
TheTwilightWarrior

So whose turn is it? ^^;
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I'd say its technically Suki's court, though there's room for Jesse and Brink to react to the shuttle.
I figured I'd wait for Jesse and Suki to go before I posted again. :) looking forward to seeing your drawing Iltheyn
TheTwilightWarrior

Shieeet, soz guys. I'll try my best to reply today! Been dealing with a flu recently ^^;
No pressure from me! Hope you feel better soon. I'm not in a hurry :)
TheTwilightWarrior

Jesus, that took me longer than expected X.X thanks for your patience! All of you! <3

You must have hit post when I hit reply to start mine John xD

One moment and I shall fix my post!
TheTwilightWarrior

Suki Jahani wrote:
You must have hit post when I hit reply to start mine John xD

One moment and I shall fix my post!

Aaaah dammit XD I thought that post was missing something, tbh :P

Indeed, but I have fixed it now
TheTwilightWarrior

Suki Jahani wrote:
Indeed, but I have fixed it now

I'm glad that's sorted ^_^
Iltheyn Topic Starter

I think Brink and Suki have subconsciously inspired me to make a sci fi femme fatale character. Though for some reason I want to give her a post-apocalyptic spin-- not in the setting she'd be in, but her own health. Like she survived a situation like that but is a carrier for a nasty disease that usually makes people rabid/zombielike. And its not like Last of Us where she's magically immune, but that some mutation in her immune system just manages to keep it from devouring her mind.

Too bad I don't anticipate she'd have any place in any of the rps I have going on right now. Gonna post soon.

Edit: I posted the picture on my art thread if you guys care to check it out.

Kind of like a Typhoid Mary?

Seriously I love that site. It gives me all kinds of ideas and it just fun to read the entries.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Thunder in the Heights (OOC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus