Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hiyahihihi!

Hihi everyone! =D

My name is Ember; I'm a 23-year-old writer/doodler/university student living in Australia at the moment, constantly seeking awesome RP with awesome people. Because my Stats homework isn't procrastinating on itself!
(Actually it totally is.)
(It's really good at that.)

I've already added a handful of characters to my profile because making pretty pages for my beloved head-citizens is my idea of a good time. =P So now I guess it's just a matter of finding people who want to have superawesome RP adventures with them. Yay!

My introductions are so terrible ohmygosh. Have some random facts:
-I studied art for almost three years before deciding that the Art World is not my kinda world. I'm currently studying Marine Biology!
-I'm a vet nurse, which is Australia's version of America's Vet Tech. I've been both, though. =3
-I like outdoorsy things! Like hiking and adventures. I am the proud owner of a surfboard and use it to paddle out to the ocean and chase waves and sometimes manage to do something that is qualified to be called "surfing," but most of the time I'm just dumped over on my back, half-drowned, and left screaming various creative vulgar nicknames to Poseidon.
-I'm a pseudovegetarian, waiting until the wonderful day I can smugly announce I have forever given up meat. butitssotaaaasty.
-My favorite food is the chocolate-covered coffee bean.

Is that enough? I assume that's enough. ANYWAY. Rad! Awesome to meet all of you! <<33
Sanne Moderator

... I really, REALLY like you for this amaaazing introduction! I happen to loveloveloveLOVE chocolate covered coffee beans too!

You seem to be a super energetic person with a great sense of humor. XD I like that! I also saw your characters pop up while I was nosing through our recent characters section and quietly admired them from afar. :3 Especially Ember is cute!

We have 10,995 character profiles on the site as I write this (and possibly have broken even on 11,000 by the time more people get to this topic, YAY!) so I'm sure you'll be able to find someone to RP with. :D

Are you finding your way around here okay? Do you have any questions at all?
TheLily

I like your enthusiasm. You sound like the kinda person who doesn't go "hggnns" when people say goodmorning.
Welcome! :D It's obvious right away that you're just the kind of person we like to have here!
If you need any help at all, feel free to ask questions! :D

Also, I OFFER MYSELF AS TRIBU-- er, RP partner! ;)
Ilmarinen Moderator

:POUNCE:

:TACKLE:

:SNUG FOREVER:
Welcome to RPR, I hope you'll have a great time here! Reading that introduction cheered me up, I hope you'll find tons of good rp. :D
Haha I love the phrase 'Head Citizens' XD I've not heard it before. Sounds like you will fit right in here, welcome to RPR! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
Kim Site Admin

Oh HEAD citizens! I get it! Here I was trying to figure out if all your characters had been given keys to the city for being, uhm, the other type of head citizen. The civic pride leader type! Clearly brain don't work so gud in the morning.

Echoing what other have already said, your energy is fantastic, and I know you'll fit right in here. Let us know if you run into any trouble or have any questions whatsoever, no one will bite. :) Can't wait to see you around the site!
Welcome to RPR! Hit me up for RP anytime!
EmberGryphon Topic Starter

Sanne- Yayay! =D They are the greatest of all the foods.
Ohmygoodness I'm glad you liked them! ^__^ I don't have any questions at the moment, but I'll let you know if I get lost. Thankyouoodles for the super-nice welcome! <3

TheLily- Heehee, I'll admit to being one of those perverse, twisted "Morning People." =P Thanks for the welcome. =D

Celestina Grey- Ee, thankyou for the nice welcome- also YAY new RP partner! =D I will message you soon, when I have a little more headway done in this school project. ^__^

Heimdall- :ALL THE HUGS: Also it feels super nostalgic to be on an RP forum with you again. We should totally start a terrible Harry Potter RP to celebrate, in which we use exclusively rainbow text and somehow wind up with, like, thirteen baby dragons.

XinonHyena- Thank yooooou! ^__^

Loki- Thanks! =D Heheh, sometimes I kinda make up, like, 15% of the total words/phrases I use~

Kim- xD! Ohmygosh I giggled out loud. I -wish- they were model citizens- no, no, they're always rummaging around up there, building without permits and lurking around after curfew and that sorta nonsense.
Thank you so much! Everyone seems so friendly and rad =D =D

Strangedisease- Thank you, and you are likely to be taken up on that offer~!
meanwhile_in_australia.jpg

More Australian invasion, cool beans. I'm the head pancake maker - along with Andryn - and also the overlord of the off-topic chat whenever I actually manage to be around. Everyone else has essentially already said this, but you'll fit in great around here, no matter what genre of arpee's you like: just get out there and start doing it. ORRR be like me and be on the site for a year and never actually RP yet. HARHARHAR.

But yeah, cliff notes about moi:
- I cook pancakes.
- I am 50% Canadian.
- I'm a weird combo of computer nerd and mechanic.
- It is my life's aspiration to become a pet rock wrangler.
- I am allergic to chocolate.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hiyahihihi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus