Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Vaccine Street

Drake Hack (played by Chromakin) Topic Starter

((@ Kryrissa : Ooooh! I thought you... ooooooooh! I thought you meant the opposite! I don't mind it the way you meant; Drake sees no one as a master. ;) But a sort of servant could be something of interest to him.))

((@ Elsa : Drake pretty much has anything for sale; you get to decide what you find (as long as it fits with the setting).))
Kryrissa (played by Amadeu5_M0zar1)

((um where is everyone?))

((Sara appears to have been offline for a while now... she hasn't responded in weeks. It might be best to look for someone else to fill the position, I think... :/))
Safiye (played by Kim)

((Have you tried PMing her? If she hasn't turned off email notifications, that may shake her awake))

((Indeed I have. She responded a few days ago, but she might still be thinking about something to post. I don't blame her for that much; I myself really wouldn't be able to think of anything most of my characters would want, in terms of possessions. I guess the good old saying could apply to RP: do unto others that which you would wish done unto you... in other words, only put characters in situations you would like your own characters to be in. o3o))
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

((Is this still open?))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Vaccine Street

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus