Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » the forgotten guardian

guardian kyo (played by rayne23)

it was a hot day kyo was sitting in an abonden barn in the loft by himself... he didn't have any friends, people judged him by the way
he dressed, and not by his soul.... his ice blue eyes glitter in the sun, he takes off his t-shirt letting the sun hit his white skin... he 5'5 140 lbs with a 6 pack abs, he wears tripp pants that are black and blue, his hair is black with midnight blue tips, his hair is always spiked.... he lays back in the hay and closes his eyes as he enjoys the day
Kyle stood there quietly staring up at the sky a moment before leaning over and picking up a fairly decent sized rock. He threw it in the air and kicked it harsy, the straps of his Tripp pants flipping through the air as the sun glinted off the hooks at their ends. He watched the rock fly off a ways creating a thinking noose as it smacked into the side of a nearby barn. He chuckled lightly as he brushed a few strands of stray hairs from in front of his face.
guardian kyo (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

" oooowwww " kyo said loudly " what the hell??? who the hell did that??? " he rubs his head where the rock hit him. he gets up and goes over to the lege and looks down at the pile of hay down below, he jumps, and yells " WWWWWHHHHOOOO " as he falls on his back into the hay. not noticeing anyone around... he does this to amuse himself once in awhile...
He watched carefully as he seen someone jump and smirked a bit.

"Well...I guess this farm ain't abandoned."

He then shoved his hands in his pockets as he began walking towards it.
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

Zalia really had no clue where she was at the moment, but that sun was beating down upon her and giving her a headache that she felt she might collapse. The girl, dressed in plain black pants, a brown button-up blouse and a white camisole, seemed like nothing special. But despite her normalacy she made people feel like looking twice. Something just seemed odd about her.

Zalia spotted a barn nearby and she shuffled towards it. Unfortunately, she'd never make it. Just as she saw two people, her eyes closed and she collapsed onto the ground with a thud. Not good, not good at all.

" oh shit... forgot my t-shirt... " he sighs " oh well good time to practice my magic " he starts to walk to the front of the barn, when he notices someone walking towards him. kyo stops in his tracks and on guard, incase he has to defend himself against the stranger... he suddenly turns his head towards the thud sound, he suddenly is next to the girl picks her up in his arms and carries her to the barn, to get her out of the sun

Zalia would start to wake up a little bit when she was put in the shade. It was a noticeable effect on her, a few moments in the shade made her eyes slowly flutter open. "...huh?..." She looked around, spotted the shirtless male, and blushed bright red. Hands covered her face. What had happened? She was almost too afraid to ask.

" you collapsed... well passed out really... " he says softly like a melody playing... he holds out a cold bottle of water that was unopened,,, " looks like you could use some water " he touches her on the top her head and takes her headache from her. " im kyo " he suddenly says, his voice was still soft

Zalia sat up and took the water. "...thank you. I'm sorry, sunlight gives me headaches." When he tried to touch her head however she pushed his hand away, a rather knee-jerk reaction. Eyes became wide with fear for just that one moment and then she inched back a little away from him.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't...I don't like being touched." She opened the water and took a sip. "Zalia...my name is Zalia."

" nice to meet you zaila " " i wasn't going to harm you.... i wouldn't harm anyone... especially someone as beautiful as you " he looks at her with soft blue warm eyes " may i take your headache from you? "

Zalia blushed a bit and sipped some more from her water. The headache was bad, and while she was concerned about this stranger she decided it would be alright. She gave a slight nod. "...okay." Maybe she was too trusting. Or maybe she just wanted to be rid of the headache.

he steped towards her he touches the top of her head ever so softly and within seconds he completely willed the headache onto himself, he takes his hand away and crouching down so their eyes meet " how are you feeling zaila? " he asks
He stood there silently at the barn door leaning against the frame of it's doors with his arms folded across his chest as he smirked lightly watching the two of them in silence for a moment. His blue eyes flashing a bit as he turned his back to them and loowed towards the sky.

Zalia stayed absolutely still as he touched her, and she could feel her headache seeping away. "Th..thank you." She glanced at Kyle warily, for at the moment he seemed like the most forboding one. "I feel better. Thank you." She smiled slightly at Kyo in thanks.

looks at the other guy " did you throw that rock? " your welcome " he says to zalia "my name kyo " he says to the guy
He glanced over his shoulder at the both of them and chuckled softly.

"Throw a rock? Nope. I throw punches, knives and blasts of elemental energy. I did however kick a rock. The names Kyle. Kyle Lockhart."

He then turned and bowed to them lightly.

"My apologies if the rock nearly hit you or something of the like. I thought this barn was abandoned."

Zalia stayed quiet and watched the two. "I'm Zalia." she said to Kyle. She watched the two men for a moment, silent. After a moment or two she looked at Kyo. "Can...can you put a shirt on? Or something?" She blushed a little.

" sure... i was actually going to go get my shirt in the loft.... would you like to come up with me "

Zalia nodded slightly. "Uhm...okay." She wouldn't mind seeing the loft. She stood up and would follow him there. She looked around, feeling much better now, thanks to him.

he climbed the ladder up to the loft it was large and had piles of hay and the sun streaming in kyo waved his hand at some nearby trees, there was a cool breeze so zalia wouldn't passout and he helped her up the ladder.... he put his t-shirt on.... - he turns to her and smiles -

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » the forgotten guardian

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus