Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » the forgotten guardian

guardian kyo (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

kyo smirks " but of course " he says.. as he makes a bolt of lightening strike next to kyle " this shall be amusing don't u think? "
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

Zalia jumpd when lightning hit. "G-guys, it's just a spar, not a death match!" She sighed and watched nervously. This wasn't going to end well.

kyos voice softly rang out around her " zaila... calm down im not going to hurt kyle i know what im doing... trust me... no one will get hurt "
He stood there as the lightning crashed beside him unphased as it did so.

"Kazekage. Wind shadow. Affinity for wind. Studied of all elements. Likes make this fun."

He then began to float a bit into the sky and smirked lightly.

"creator of multi element techniques. I'll show you my favorite if you prove yourself worthy of being in the same area as it."

he smirks as he floats he alsp can bend the elements but he also can do black magic...
He nodded lightly.

"Let's agree on something. We're both staring at one another unphased by our displays of elemental prowess and as a result the use of magic alone between the two of us will result in a stalemate. Would that sound agreeable?"

thats true kyo says.... he looks at kyle and smirks " ryu... he calls out " and a double edged sword appears in his hand " lets do this the old fashioned way... "
He chuckled lightly as he placed a hand on the pommel of one of his swords.

"Ame no Ashita. This one will serve good for doing things the old fashioned way. Let's do this."

He then held it lightly in one hand as he began removing his trench coat and switched hands to complete the removal.

kyo looks at him " may the best man win.. " he says lightly
He nodded lightly as he pointed his blade out to his right side.

"Agreed. Battle to unconsciousness or submission. Avoid fatal blows and dismemberment as this is only a spar."

kyo nods "agreed" he points his sword out "lets begin "
He nodded once more as he gave his sword a quick twirl before shooting himself skywards at a incredible rate of speed.
kyoko (played by rose23)

(( sorry guys been super busy, couldn't remember any of my acccount info... so made a new one...))

they duel for what seemed like hrs.. kyo finally pants.. " alright you win for now kyle "

they duel for what seemed like hrs.. kyo finally pants.. " alright you win for now kyle " he then looks over at zalia in the barn loft

Zalia watched from the loft, concerned as the battle went on. When Kyo looked at her she smiled a little, and carefully made her way down to them. "You guys were amazing." She looked between them. "It was an incredible battle, you should both be proud of yourselves."

he smiles a half a smile at zalia " thank you " his words were just as soft as the breeze he sheethes his sword and ties it to the belt loop of his tripp pants

Zalia nodded a little at his words. "So um, now that the fight is over, there won't be any more, right? Please?" She wasn't too fond of such pointless fighting. Someone could really get hurt some day!

he smiles " there wont be anymore sparing anytime soon.... i promise zalia " he looks at her softly in her eyes " i wont unsheeth my sword unless i absolutely have too "
Kuro climbed up a tree, iding form yet another man coming after her. As soon as the man was gone and out of her view she jumped to another tree, when she saw to guys sparing. She watched as they did, inching closer to get a better view when it was over, she losted her footing on the tree branch she was on and fell out of it face frist. "Oww." She rubbed her head, then she noticed the other people could have noticed that she was watching, or worse tell who she was, since she was wanted for as a run away. She look at the others, praying they had no clue who she was, if they did and tried to capture her she had a knife in her belt loop of her dark almost black blue jeans, along with her blue and black striped shirt, which both had some holes and was dirty form her years of running.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » the forgotten guardian

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus