Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » the forgotten guardian

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

Zalia climbed up the ladder and looked around. "It's nice up here. I can see why you were up here." She smiled a little and looked around, and when she saw him smile to her she returned it. The blush on her cheeks lessened considerably when he had put a shirt on.
guardian kyo (played by rayne23) Topic Starter

he adjusts his necklace then shoves his hands into his pockets " hmmmm.... where did i put that.... " he says to himself

he pulls out a necklace with a heart pendent..... the heart was silver the chain was gold. " would you like it zaila? i made it.... "

Zalia was a tad confused. What was he searching for? When he pulled out the necklace, she blushed. "It's beautiful. But, ah...I can't wear silver jewelry." That heart would upset her stomach. She was half-vampire after all, even if the other two didn't know it. "I'm, er...allergic. To silver."

kyo grinned " its not actually silver.... its white gold... " after a short pause he continues " im fond of silver myself " he walks over to her with the necklace in hand

Zalia reached out a hand hesitantly, fingertip touching the heart. "A...are you sure you want to give this to me? It's so pretty, a-and I don't have anything to give to you in return." Being given a gift...it wasn't something she was used to.

his voice soft and warm " yes i'm sure you can have it... i'm not expecting anything in return " he walks behind her and puts it on her. " it looks beautiful on you " he says smiling

Zalia blushed and nodded a little. "...thank you." She touched the necklace he put on her neck. "It's pretty. Thank you." She smiled slightly. Someone so kind to a stranger, he couldn't be that bad. "Do you...do you live here, or something?"

he smiles " i live in the village thats 10 minutes north of here, i come here so i can practice magic, and to get away from the village..... the village elders are very judgmental.... " he sighs " they are stuck in the old ways..... with the ledgon of the gurdians.... "

he looks at kyle and chuckles... " we should duel sometime " he calls from the loft
Glanced towards the loft entrance and smirked lightly.

"The word 'sometime' isn't a translatable word to me. For me it's 'anytime' or 'never'" though it is an offer I am willing to accept. Jut make sure you do good. I get bored of my opponent sucks."

kyo looks down and speaks words of a challenge " are you sure you can keep up? " he suddenly throws a ball of water at kyle then contiues " i deal with some pretty serious magic "

Zalia nodded at Kyo's words, then she blinked and stared as a fight seemed ready to break out. "A-ah, guys, that's not a very good idea...this barn is old..." She swallowed a lump of worry in her throat.

he looks at zaila " i wouldn't put you in danger i promise... if kyle wishes to duel, we wouldn't be dueling in the barn thats for sure..." he walks to a lege and motions for zaila to come over to him
He silently held out a hand as the ball of water reversed direction and went back at Kyo.

"I wouldn't accept if I didn't feel I could. Should I assume this means we spar now?"

He then chuckled softly.

he chuckles back " of course meet me outside " kyo grins

Zalia let them move and she stayed in the loft, looking out the opening to watch them. She hoped nobody would get hurt.
He smirked as he shoved himself off the barns door frame and went outside, cracking his knuckles as he did. After he got a ways away from the barn he stopped and tapped his toes against the ground and turned around shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Your interesting...starting a fight with someone you just met. Giving a random girl a piece of jewelry. You remind me of...me. Keep doing that and this will indeed be fun."

he appears out of no where ready to begin? he says as the sky gets dark as if its going to rain
He smirked lightly as a light breeze began to blow about him as he lowered his head a bit.

"Affinity for water?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » the forgotten guardian

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus