Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Have You ever.....

Simple game First person ask a question(me) you answer it and ask another, keep going cuz the weirder the better!

Have you ever Drank orange juice after brushing your teeth?
Oh yes and I did not like it XD

Have you ever...
...fallen in love with any fictional character? Not possibly the actor or voice actor but really the character theirselves?

(Advanced diffictulty: Have you ever fallen in love with any of your very own characters?)
RedLantern

Leighton wrote:
Oh yes and I did not like it XD

Have you ever...
...fallen in love with any fictional character? Not possibly the actor or voice actor but really the character theirselves?

(Advanced diffictulty: Have you ever fallen in love with any of your very own characters?)

Yes I did!

Have you ever...tried to write in a foreign alphabet, to a friend and hoping they would decipher it? x)
Not to a friend; I did develop my own code when I was about 7 for diary entries, though! I wish I still had the cypher...

Have you ever eaten an entire cake to yourself?
(And not with any evil principal's orders!)
not exactly there was four slices left and i ate all four.

have you ever injured yourself while trying to impress a girl or boy I was interested in?
RedLantern

matthew100 wrote:
not exactly there was four slices left and i ate all four.

have you ever injured yourself while trying to impress a girl or boy I was interested in?

Never xD

Have you ever crept out/played a vil prank on someone you hate when in high-school/middle-school?
RedLantern

dray wrote:
Not to a friend; I did develop my own code when I was about 7 for diary entries, though! I wish I still had the cypher...

Have you ever eaten an entire cake to yourself?
(And not with any evil principal's orders!)

as for the cake, yes I did. xD
RedLantern wrote:
Never xD

Have you ever crept out/played a vil prank on someone you hate when in high-school/middle-school?

Yes. I tied zip-ties around the drive shaft of a friends truck. It doesn't do any damage but made a lot of noise and made him think something was broken.

Have you ever promised to do something for someone, not done the thing, and just continue to avoid that person to this day?
Yep! I told this weird guy I’d go on a date with him, but I bailed at the last minute. If I see him in the hallways at school, I run the opposite way even if it means I’ll be late to class.

Have you ever so badly embarrassed yourself you lie awake at night and think about it?
Not anymore. I tend to leave things in the past where they belong haha. But in my high school days I was like that.
For instance, my best friend and I had lots of classes together and though it never was more than friends , I always wondered. Well, one day in class she got my attention and smiled hugely at me and mouthed the words "will you go out with me?" Being the optimist I just nodded and turned shades of red, on cloud 9 for the rest of class. UNTIL, the Bell rang and she bounced out of there real quick. Turns out she was dating her crush 'Will'. And she ACTUALLY was saying "Will's going out with me."

Yeah, that was great. Lol.

Have you ever done something completely crazy for somebody else?
Rogue-Scribe

Back in my younger daze, yes.

Have You Ever had an afterthought that you were glad you didn’t get invested in an RP with someone when you suddenly see they lined themselves out?
pixl.Bee

Well... I was sort of glad since I got to avoid the sudden stop of an RP, but also disappointed because I thought that person and I could be friends. Ah well.
Have you ever done an RP where your partner's character happened to have the same name as you?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Have You ever.....

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus