Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

"It sounds like an interesting place, this Mallicourt."
He replied. Honestly to glad to be off the subject of his own home.
Mark (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Mark heard Agnostic and jumped up "Hello?"
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

"OH MY GOD THATS MARK'S VOICE"
Georgina's ears twitched in the direction of the noise. She listened to see if it was moans of the infected or a random person.

"Hello?" she called softly.
Callahan's eyes lit up. Usually no one was interested on the topic of his hometown.

"I would be glad to take you sometime!" He told him. "Though, there are more pressing matters at hand. We need to find a cure for this deathly disease."

Mark's ears jerked up he sniffed around he could smell jack's sent
She took steps towards the voice looking for Mark. "Hello?" the red humanoid rabbit called to the missing fellow.

Jack started to get panicked "MARK" he cried
Agnostic (played by zombiekillr007) Topic Starter

Agnostic grabbed the handle of his sword.

Callahan Kearney wrote:
Callahan's eyes lit up. Usually no one was interested on the topic of his hometown.

"I would be glad to take you sometime!" He told him. "Though, there are more pressing matters at hand. We need to find a cure for this deathly disease."

"Very true."
He stood to his full six foot height. A furry golden tail, which was before hidden by his black leather jacket, came into view. It seemed to twitch with annoyance as he looked off in the distance.
"This infection flooded my homeworld with new souls to place, and the reapers can barely keep up. Something must be done."

"Yes we must get moving if we are going to find a cure."
"Go on ahead. We will be able to find you again." Georgina says calling back to the others.

"Are you sure"
"Yeah ill be able to sniff or hear you guys." she answers back.
Lupus wrote:
Callahan Kearney wrote:

"Very true."
He stood to his full six foot height. A furry golden tail, which was before hidden by his black leather jacket, came into view. It seemed to twitch with annoyance as he looked off in the distance.
"This infection flooded my homeworld with new souls to place, and the reapers can barely keep up. Something must be done."

Callahan grinned and gave a quick nod. He unsheathed his sword and brandished it, twirling the silver blade in a circle in front of him. "Then we will find the cure, and return the balance to the world once more--!"

His hand suddenly slipped, and his sword fell back, hitting him square in the breastplate. The paladin gagged upon the impact. "Argh! Blast it!" He bowed his head and took a moment to recover.

Then he grinned weakly and looked up. "....On another note, what is your name, young sir?"

Callahan Kearney wrote:

Callahan grinned and gave a quick nod. He unsheathed his sword and brandished it, twirling the silver blade in a circle in front of him. "Then we will find the cure, and return the balance to the world once more--!"

His hand suddenly slipped, and his sword fell back, hitting him square in the breastplate. The paladin gagged upon the impact. "Argh! Blast it!" He bowed his head and took a moment to recover.

Then he grinned weakly and looked up. "....On another note, what is your name, young sir?"

"My name is Lupus Shadows, son of Cynder Shadows, the Goddess of Death."
He said with a short bow. His own sword hung low from his hip, so it wouldn't hurt him on accident.
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

Moonlight sat down her back resting against the tree and continued to watch everyone in silence with her own thoughts filling her head

"MARK WHERE ARE YOU"

"Come on we have to find him" he said tearing and looking down at Georgina

Mark whimpered it wasn't easy being half human and half wolf in the forest

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus