Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Agnostic (played by zombiekillr007) Topic Starter

"Hey whoever you looks like we have company" "Georgina can you help the girl and the other guy? This guy with the sword will take care of the infected."
Georgina could easily take these folks to safety running as fast as she coukd but shedding want to leaves others to the infected.

"Hello. I'm Georgina. Are you alright?" she asked of the scared gentleman and the newly awakened girl. Looking past them towards where the infected moans come through.

"Hey you with the sword can you fight"?
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

She looked at the guy with the sword and noticed how he was tensed and ready to grab the sword "hey there we aren' infected we are perfectly normal" she said in a kinda calming voice to this guy with the sword. She studied his features a bit and thought he was kinda cute ( normal reaction) but also noticed he wasn't completely human like her.
Finally, Callahan slowed down and halted completely. He bent down, placed his hands onto his knees, and took a moment to catch his breath. He looked behind him to see if they were close. Then he turned to the other people.

".... Good, they're wheeze, not close....wheeze.... I am Callahan.... wheeze.... Hold on a moment...." He fell silent as he gulped in air.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

"I am Lupus Shadows, And yes, I can fight."
He said in a strikingly calm voice.
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

(may i join)

"Alright lets do this"

(okie)

Jack wakes up and looks around he cant see a thing "Anybody" he calls out.

Jack feels alone and curls up into a ball scared for his life "someone will find me" he thought

Agnostic looks at Lupas " Oh come on theres another one?"

He hears voices and looks around but sees no body tears start streaming down his face.

Jack then realizes hes in a forest and slowly gets up

there is a sharp pain in his side when he gets up

he looks down and realizes hes bleeding "HELP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP" he yells in pain.
Georgina walks away from the group, her floppy red ears perked up "There's someone else." she says and heads towards the crying.

"Hello?" she asks trying to located the person.

"Help im bleeding" he says as he tries to walk forward

"QUICKLY THERE COMING" Agnostic yells.
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

Moon light looked around at the others a little shy

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus