Alex Blevins (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

(Just jump in)

“Come with me and I’ll get together a schedule for you.”
Chibi Sonic (played anonymously)

"Ok" Says as looking up at Alex since sonic is small*

"Just lead the way"
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

"Sounds great," he replied, now noticing the strange being beside him. As he followed, he noticed the order of the halls and students, taking in everything he could to avoid suspicion.

Is impatently tapping foot from walking slow "ugh is this over yet" Automatically lays down waiti ng
Isabella (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Isabella is a transfer student from south korea and she wants to make friends at this school she is now walking down the hall

Alex finished the tour. “That’s it.” He smirked at Sonic. “If your so fast and impatient see if you can challenge Juniper to a race after school.”
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

The demigod looked to the smaller form, a hint of fire in his cooled-magma eyes. "You might want to learn patience." Aaron warned, not in anger, but in caution. The orange then faded back to black as he looked back to the guide. "Thank you for the tour." He said.

"A race ey? im up to the challange" I get up with no time at all "Patience? im not that type of person" says as i stretch

Isabella sees them in the hall and just stares as she goes by

Hears someone walking, turns head in the direction "who is that" points to Isabella

Alex smiled. “She joined yesterday! We get new students almost everyday now! That is Isabella. I gotta go. AFTER school. I’ll let Juniper know. Meet her outside on the track.”

"oh and ok i'll win, trust me." I smile while i run off to class with no time to wait
Other Characters (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

After school a average height white haired and pale skinned girl stood outside. She was extremely thin, but not unhealthy. Juniper.

Runs nexts to juniper standing at 3'3 and has a scarf with a ring that has feathers at the end "so you must be juniper" says smirking

Isabella heard about the race and sat in the bleachers alone watching she didnt know any of them but thought it would be interesting to watch.
Other Characters (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

Most of the school had come to watch. “I remember challenging Juniper to a race once...” Someone muttered. “Yea she beat you by like a million laps.”

Juniper looked down at him. “Yea. You must be Sonic.” She smirked back. “You have the guts to challenge me? You must be new then.”

They crowd was absolutely silent as they listened and watched. “First one to reach 5,000 laps is the winner. Let’s hope you can travel faster than light speed. Or I’ll kick you but like I do everyone who challenges me!” She appeared at the starting line with a trail of light that faded quickly.

"ok" says as walking to the starting line "ill beat you anyway"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool for Creatres and Humans

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus