Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool for Creatres and Humans

Other Characters (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

“Uh no.” “Go!” Alex shouted. Juniper was already off a trail of light following her as she ran at the speed of light.
Chibi Sonic (played anonymously)

already finished the 5000 laps and now waiting "ugh come on" starts laying down "this was too easy"
Alex Blevins (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

Juniper was at the stand chatting with Alex. “Fast as always.” Alex walked over to Sonic.

“Eye. Sorry bud out lost by a 1.73 milliseconds. Don’t worry pal. I lost to her by half a minute. Sadly demons can’t go as fast as light based angels.”

"demon?" start to burst out laughing "Im a hedgehog and btw really won trust me" says as getting up
Alex Blevins (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

“Nothing gets past my little brother.” Alex smiled. “He knew who was gonna win yesterday. And exactly by what. You see. He can tell everyone’s further present thoughts and past. And he’s only 4. So yes you lost.”

He turned and walked away. Someone threw a cup of water at him and he dodged. “Hey cut that out or I’ll see you have detention!” “Yes sir!” They ran off his buddy following him.

He sighed and walked around the wet grass.

"wow i could of won if i had my form ready" crosses arm thinking
Victor Blevins (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

“Maybe. The first time anyone’s gotten that close to beating her.”
A little boy around 4 stood behind Sonic. “What’s your world like. I can tell you must’ve traveled really fast to cross worlds. That makes out a realm hopper. Sister and brother don’t like realm hoppers very much. Especially Skar. He’s mean.” He little boy ranted on, his mouth an endless chatterbox.
Isabella (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Isabella smiled and looked around "Iwish i knew some people here"

“Hey!” Someone friendly tapped Isabella on the shoulder. “Your new here aren’t you? I saw you yesterday. Wanna hang tomorrow?” The boy was average height and had blond curls.

He smiled.

"Umm hi sure" Isabella said as she jumped not expecting him to tap her

“What’s your name anyway? I’m Chase.”
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

Aaron had watched from afar the challenge, not well ended for the hedgehog, and had began to walk around the campus. He
knew that he could never beat someone in speed, nor did he know anyone that could. His skills were more heavy-weighted in cunning arts. He looked for something interesting to see, not expecting anything to go wrong.
Volana Blevins (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

Alex was no where in sight as a red head girl came to Aaron. “Sup newbie!”

She too had a purple eye color like Alex. She wore a purple crystal around her neck on a copper chain.

“So how was you first day.” She also was very tall and thin.

"i-it was good and im Isabella n-nice to m-meet y-you" She said shyly

Isabella looked around a little scared about the amount of people around her.

“Hey you need a place to stay? I can rent ya a dorm.” Money just appeared in his hands. He was kinda the bully victim at the school. Chase wasn’t that strong in magic or muscle strength. And he was human, but he had one special trait.

"Uh t-thanks" Isabella said blushing she kinda thought chase was cute.

He smile grew. “Here ya go.” He have her the cash. “Everyone around the school usually shoves me in lockers... especially Juniper.” He muttered the last part.

"Well uh im not that kind of person im usually the victim" She said trying to comfort him with a smile

Isabella looked around hoping that Juniper wasnt around she really didnt like Juniper

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool for Creatres and Humans

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus