Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool for Creatres and Humans

Other Characters (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

“No one is invincible.” Violet stopped smoking and back up. “I believe even Shade has a weakness. Ts just so hidden no one has found it in her whole life. Or if they did she killed her first.”

“Common go go.” Chase bolted.

“Now let’s fight!” Violet suddenly had demon tail and horns and a pair of purple angel wings. A half and half halo floated above her head and she held a slightly glowing silver coloured sword.
Aaron Pyrosian (played by Arcol)

Volana Blevins wrote:
Alex was no where in sight as a red head girl came to Aaron. “Sup newbie!”

She too had a purple eye color like Alex. She wore a purple crystal around her neck on a copper chain.

“So how was you first day.” She also was very tall and thin.

"Fine, I suppose," he admitted, "though I don't really know much about this place."

(Guys, I'm falling a bit behind. Could you slow the replies a bit?)
Prisma (played anonymously)

Prisma walked up to the front of the school she is new here. she walked to the front office to ask to get in. She then walked into the main locker room she then greeted everyone in the building.
Chibi Super Sonic (played anonymously)

Flies to the school with in a semi instantly "hmmmm should collect more emeralds" flies down and touch the ground
Isabella (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Isabella stayed very close to chase
Chibi Super Sonic (played anonymously)

is hovering above the ground "let me see this" starts charging up and start flashing
LunaMarie and Olivia (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

LunaMarie lit a purple blue flame in her hand and looked at Violet with anger "lets go show me what you got" she said to Violet
Chibi Hyper Sonic (played anonymously)

a white light/sparkling is visable from the entrance of the school. is now a white being with a longer scarf and a bigger ring and longer feathers "huh it really worked, cool"

hears stuff happen and flies to it seeing the fight and pulls both of them apart "no fight unless of course you want to get in trouble" says as smirking

Isabella is out of breath

looks at isabella "you ok? you seem tired"

"i'm good but we have to get out of here" Isabella said pointing at LunaMarie and Violet

"you go but i'll be fine" hovers up a bit leaving sparkles

"but if they duel the whole school will fall you might want to leave" Isabella said holding onto chase tightly

starts to laugh a bit "im not from here so currently i cant leave and i can fix that problem just let go of him"

"i-i dont want to" she said

"trust me i won't hurt you" says as putting hand out*

"n-no im staying with Chase" she said staying close to Chase

"But if you can fix it-" she said
Chibi Sonic (played anonymously)

Turns normal and goes to the ground holding one gem that glows and shaped like a diamond "choas CONTROL" a parallel world of this world get created that we all get sucked in but the world is a exact copy of the last

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool for Creatres and Humans

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus