Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool for Creatres and Humans

Isabella (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Isabella started to cry
LunaMarie and Olivia (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Luna walked away and rolled her eyes "she's such a cry baby" She said to herself

Isabella looks at Chase and asks "When will all this torture from her stop im tired of it" She said putting her head on his chest after they stop running
Other Characters (played by SmewQueen) Topic Starter

“Hey even Juniper isn’t that mean. I’m sure Alex and Violet won’t tolerate it. And especially not Juniper.”

He was right as Juniper slapped Luna across the face at light speed. “So you calling your sister dork?! I have a little brother and even I don’t do that.” “Yea get her!” A blonde shouted. He appeared to be a freshman.

LunaMarie held her face where Juniper had hit her "Why would you do that she's hanging out with that boy over there"

Isabella heard all the commotion and hid her face deeper in Chase's chest

"W-what's going on" She sniffed

LunaMarie stared at Juniper with a death glare "And she is the most dorkiest person in this school, well except for maybe you" She said all sassy like

Juniper put big nerd glasses on Luna. “Dorky? Me? Look at your glasses!” Even Chase laughed.

Violet watched from a little ways away.

“Juniper is showing your sister that’s what.”

"I'm scared i wanna go home" She still hiding her face in Chase's chest

Luna threw the glasses on the ground "I WILL SUE THIS SCHOOL FOR ALL IT HAS JUST YOU WATCH AND SEE" She said then stormed off

Luna then stopped turned back around and started walk over to where Isabella and Chase were

"I think we should go now" Isabella said as she started to walk foward

Luna then grabbed Isabella by her hair and said "Oh no you dont you dont just act like a little cry baby and get away with it" After that she pushed Isabella up against a locker

Violet rushed forward and grabbed Luna and pinned her to the other wall. “I suggest you stop now. I will not tolerate this.” Her eyes glowed fiercely.

“You WILL be kicked out of this school if your process with this behavior. Your acting like a demon!” Violet was literally smoking. Giant grey puffs rising from her head.

"Hpmph i dont know who your talking to"

Isabella ran over to Chase

Violet didn’t even move and Luna’s hair was on fire in purple flame. Just the end of it. Not enough to cause pain or injury.

Violet punched the wall and it broke. “Try me. If you think your better than an angel or demon then I challenge you to a duel.”

Chase grabbed Isabella’s hand. “We gotta go! The whole school is gonna collapse on us if they duel!”

Juniper watched excitedly.

"I'm scared" Isabella said taking Chase's hand

"I accept theres nothing you can do to hurt me anyways"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Highschool for Creatres and Humans

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus