Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! ^o^

Hello! I'm Fira and have been a RPer for almost 5 years now. I recently just took a long break after leaving my last RP group that of which was on Furcadia. Now I'm trying to get back into RPing again because you know what, I miss it so much. It just gave me so much inspiration for my art. (I'm an artist and am on DeviantART) I'm into quite a variety of RP and am very open about it depending on the type of RP.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you find what you are looking for here ( and you will :) ) Let me know if you ever want to RP.
TheLily

Welcome! You can message me if you every want to rp. I'm pretty easy going :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! Good to have you here. :) What sort of subjects did you used to RP before taking your break?
Welcome to RPR! :D Why don't you tell us some of the RPs you pefer more so? And it is a good thing you found us on RPR because this is a fun and friendly site with people that are always welcoming and kind. :) I do hope that you make new friends on here and have lots of fun RPing with us! :D
*bows* welcome to RPR, the best online site for Roleplaying *hands bouquet of roses* I hope you stay long and have a wonderful time.

TAKE CARE :)
beefy Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome welcome! Good to have you here. :) What sort of subjects did you used to RP before taking your break?
KuroSakuranbo14 wrote:
Welcome to RPR! :D Why don't you tell us some of the RPs you pefer more so? And it is a good thing you found us on RPR because this is a fun and friendly site with people that are always welcoming and kind. :) I do hope that you make new friends on here and have lots of fun RPing with us! :D

Well the group I was with focused around one single story and unfortunately it was so over powered that is got rather out of hand and often the plot of an RP was fixed and there wasn't any possibility of changing it so it made it a little pointless in my opinion. The group was a lot similar to DBZ but it was the person's "story" they'd made up and eventually just had enough because it was just bad company. So I haven't really attempted any different subjects. So since my little break is over I'm trying to get out of that whole thing and try many different things. I am rather fond of Modern but I'm also extremely fond of Fantasy and Medieval RP. I am very willing to try out other RP subjects of course : D I really do hope I make lots of new friends and have fun with all of this!
Kim Site Admin

Sorry I'm late in welcoming you! I'm just freshly back from Tango Bootcamp. :) But I'm here now, so a big welcome from me, and I hope you're able to find a new RP group (or two, or three...) in a jiffy. Pre-determined plots have always made me a bit nuts as well!
Welcome to RPR! There are so many different types of role players on this site, I'm sure you'll find a few people to get a good game going! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! ^o^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus