Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Held Hostage (1x1)

Rain Grey (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Reak scowled when he called her sweet cheeks again. Then shrugged and continued to walk. "Puts a bit of adventure in my life," she replied with a wicked grin, turning to look at him. Turning back to look ahead of her, she kept walking and looked around them.

The boy whispered something to the woman before catching up. He tapped one of the guys shoulder then punched him hard when he turned. The woman tossed the boy the knife and he stabbed the guy hard in the shoulder. Reak paused to watch and didnt do anything except watch and lean against the wall. "Stupid kid.." She muttered
Skylar West (played by Ambrosia)

Disappointed Chris turned to the kid and pointed the gun at his head "should've just followed us..." *bang* the kid dropped like rock spraying his blood on the lady and the walls of the tunnel "stupid kid..." He looked at the lady with anger in his eyes "he would still be alive if it weren't for you... Should've talked him out of it..."

Chris turned to Reak and pointed the gun at her "get moving sweet cheeks" if he were a cartoon steam would be shooting out of his ears.

The lady started to cry out of guilt and held tightly onto his pocket knife with dear life. One of the men nudged her with his gun. When the cold metal barrel of the gun touched her she flinched
"Boss said move!"

Reak rose a brow as he turned the gun on her threatening her again. With an eye roll, she leaned off the wall then started moving again. "Wow you think your real tough with that gun huh?" Reak asked Chris with a teasing smirk she looked at him with.

The woman sobbed and kept moving slowly, trying to drift closer to Reak for comfort. However, Reak kept trying to get away from the woman so that she didnt have to take care of her. She didnt feel any sympthy for the woman or the kid. They had made bad desicions and she wasnt about to be part of them. The woman still tried to get closer and Reak got an idea. She stopped moving completely and let Chris run into her. Then she swiftly moved behind Chris but did nothing to him, she was eying the woman who wasnt as willing to get close to Chris. Reak relaxed slightly since now the lady was staying away from her or more of Chris.

They all made it to the other of the tunnel "we're here, sweet cheeks it was really nice meeting ya but I gotta run" 7 black jaguars waited at the exit all in a line as the men started to toss the money in boot, the animals of the night watched them unload and het in the car.

Chris was the past to get in his car but before leaving he threw a briefcase full of cash at Reak's feet "here's something from me sweet cheeks" with a Smile he jumped in and drove off.

Reak looked down at the briefcase then kicked it away and walked away. Letting them leave, she half wished that Chris wouldve taken intrest in her. "Oh well," she said with a shrug. The woman tried to follow her but she snapped at her to go away before she kept going. After several hours she made it back home. Turning on the news, she laughed at the story on the robbery then turned off the TV. Well he knew her name so he would find her if he wanted to.

It had been several weeks since the robbery and Reak was standing inside the bookstore. Running her hand along the book spines before finding the book 50 Shades of Grey. Shrugging, she took it off the shelf and put it in her jacket non-chalantly. Luckily enough, the store didnt have those monitor things so she didnt have to worry about security strips.

"Stealing books sweet cheeks?" He was stood behind the shelf she pulled the book from, he was easily seen through the slot on the shelf "I guess you didn't make use of that money, oh well, someone must've taken it" a smug smile cut across his lips.

He made his way around the shelf and was now stood opposite her with his hands stuffed in his pockets "hmm, I guess there's more to what means the eye to you" he said with a small laugh and a raised eyebrow.

Reak jumped slightly as she heard his voice then a small smirk found its way onto her lips. "Oh look who decided to come around. Get too bored with your millions?" she asked as she started to brush past him in order to leave the surrounding bookshelves and the store itself.

Reak was used to stealing things and had been doing it since she was a kid. She had no need of the stolen money since she had a small fortune that she had gotten herself.

Chris followed after her at his normal pace which was slightly faster than hers "no actually, I'm leading a life of luxury... Survival of the fittest..." He whispered the last part, it should've brought back memories.

Chris nodded at a few men who walked past him, some even stopped to say hi and one of the men said "sup boss?" Chris just smiled and nodded. "That book store is... Mine just to let ya know" Chris had invested in a business that sent him from rich to richer playboy.

Reak paused as he said the survival of the fittest then continued on with a shrug. "Oh how true that is," she replied and took the book out of her jacket as she stepped out. "Oh is it? Charming little bookstore but you really should put a security system in," she said not effected at all that he said it was his and had watched her take the book.

Reak flipped through the pages scanning the words until she figured out what kind of book it was. "So are you going to ask me on a date or should i expect you to make me wait longer?" she asked non-chalantly as they walked. She never even glanced up to see if a car was coming as they crossed the road, which one was but she stopped a mere two centimeters from it so she wasnt hit before continuing on.

Chris wasn't one for waiting "a date? Hmm I guess not..." He said with a smile as he walked on alongside her. He was wearing a black suit with no tie and the top two buttons were undone, his short spikey black hair matched it very well along with his sharp green eyes. "That store is actually to let and the occupant is renting it as a book store, I don't care if they don't have cameras I just need the money"

Reak continued to walk and a small smirk tugged at the corners of her lips. "Well you shouldnt be letting someone steal merchandise from you if you need the money. The less money earned the less the renter can pay you," she pointed out as they made their way down several streets and made several turns. Finally Reak came to a stop in front of a dark blue mustang with red leather seats on the inside and a hi-tech stereo and speaker system.

Reak pulled out her car keys and unlocked the car, leaning in to toss the book into her back seat. Then she shut the passenger side door and leaned on the car, looking at Chris. For the first time, she actually checked him out and liked what she saw. Not embarrassed by the slightest that she was openly letting her eyes roam across his body. Reak was wearing tight blue jean shorts, a red tank top, and a body hugging white jacket over it with the zipper half way down so that the tank top was showing. Her loosely curled black hair went down to her mid-back and had green highlights in it which atually added to the sexy look. Her blue eyes had gold flecks in them and black rims around the outside.

Chris saw her check him out but only noticing after he'd checked he out himself "oh, it's not that don't have the money, I just love having more of it" he had a big smug smile planted on his face. "We'll I'll see you around" he said backing away slowly then turned around.

"I hope you enjoy 50 shades" he had a smirk tugging at his lips as he started to walk away.

Reak smiled and watched him start to leave. "Well i was going to ask if you would like a break from your 'job' but i suppose its a bit on the busy side for you. Oh well. Thanks for walking me to my car," she said with a shrug then turned and walked to the other side of her car. Getting in, she started up her mustang and turned up her stereo a bit. Taking out her cellphone, she smirked and texted a new number on her phone.

Chris's phone would buzz in a minute with a text from Reak It said the following: Guess you didnt notice me 'borrow' your phone huh? After sending the text, she started to drive out.

He texted back you're sneaky I'll give ya that, I guess you haven't seen the picture I put on your phone of me when I 'borrowed' yours... Enjoy ;)

Chris walked over to another parked car pretty close to hers, it was a nice sleek cherry red Ferrari with black leather seats and a cream dashboard etc. he jumped in through the window onto the drivers seat and started to drive off, texting as he did so you know you want to call me later ;)

Reak laughed softly as she read his reply then rolled her eyes. She was driving out of the city to the country side. Picking her phone back up, she read the second message and rose a brow. Then shook her head and smiled a little. "Cocky bastard.." she murmured.

Reak turned onto a long driveway that wound through a wooded area. Oh do i now? It hadnt crossed my mind. But since you think your so sure..i guess i wont be:) she replied with a smirk.

Chris laughed lightly pulling up outside a hotel

don't flatter yourself, that thought didn't cross your mind, no, it's been running through your mind for a while now

He parked his car and made his way inside, the staff said 'sir' as he walked past. Chris agent to the top into a conference room where some board of directors sat and be basically owned them as we'll "sir, it's wonderful to see you" one of the men said.

"Yeah yeah, I've got a busy schedule lets speed this up" he said taking a seat at the front of the table. Midway through the conference he texted her back

im throwing a party tonight, since you're so desperate for me to ask you out... Would you like to come to my party?

Reak read both his texts and rolled her eyes as she pulled up to a large three story house on a couple hundred acres. Getting out of her car, she tossed her car keys to her valet then made her way inside. Well since you asked..im afriad im goin to have to decline on your offer but thanks for asking;)
She smiled to herself at how well this conversation was going as she slipped her phone into her pocket. Making her way to the second floor, she enter a large library and walked over to the romance section. Fitting the last book she could in the romance section then smiling as she accomplished that.

Walking downstairs to the kitchen, she made herself some spaghetti with meatsauce then sat at the kitchen table eating as well as waiting for a reply.

oh really now ;)
Well I guess I'm gunna get wasted without a date... :/

He laughed to himself whilst the conference was still going but didn't care, he got up and let them do what they do and leave, finally getting to the top room, his floor, he took off his blazer and made himself some coffee. He made his way to the end of the room which, instead of having a wall had a bing window to replace it looking over the whole of (New York?)

the offers still there but I'll have a date so don't wait up, lambert hotel for the party itself and then an after party on a block I rented for 2 nights ;)

Reak rolled her eyes as she read his first message then after a long while his second. Smirking as she got up and went upstairs. Wow you must be one of those desperate types if you HAVE to have a date for your own party...>.>

Picking out a checkered, tight fitting half shirt and a pair of black tight fitting shorts, she ended it in a pair of converse hightops. Well if she was gonna go she might as well tempt and tease him as best she could even if he did get a date other than herself.

Chris smiled as he got his hit ready "that girl is definitely somethin'" he texted her back

i can't disappoint the ladies now can I? Besides from the queue of women I can please one of them

A smile still spread across his face as be got dressed into a grey suit this time with the same style as before and a gun tucked into his trousers. He finished off his coffee and got watched time fly until the party texting he as she did back, he made sure that each text was a few minutes late

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Held Hostage (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus