Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Held Hostage (1x1)

Skylar West (played by Ambrosia)

"When you get better i want oh to take it easy" kating sat next to Chris with a smile as he watched him take care of her. He poured water into a glacé and gently held the tip to her mouth "drink up, we need to hidrate ya"
Rain Grey (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Reak smiled a little and rolled her eyes. "When..i get better..i have..a ton..of work..to get done," was her reply before she sipped on the water then drank almost half the glass not knowing she was so thirsty. Laying back when she was done, she put her hand to her head and closed her eyes. Before she could fall asleep however, she looked at Chris and frowned slightly. "You shouldnt...be out..of your hospital bed.." she said worriedly.
Skylar West (played by Ambrosia)

He gave her a soft smile and took her hand lightly "I want to be here with you. Forget about me" he whispered his stitches were still at risk from opening up but it didn't bother him, she needed him the most and he was willing to stay.
Rain Grey (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Reak held his hand tightly but it was weak on Chris's side. "Sit down at least..dont strain..yourself," she said, still worried about him. A second later the doctor came in, slowly and carefully. "I just need to make sure her stitches arent getting infected. Can i please do this without you threatening me?" He asked nervously.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Held Hostage (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus