Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Held Hostage (1x1)

Rain Grey (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Reak kept the hits coming just as Chris did. Wasting time until the party was supposed to start. Being extra sure to be a bit on the late side before she made it around to the party. Then she got out of her mustand, locked it tight, and walked into the hotel. Looking around, she had to say she was impressed with the place but she would tell Chris that. It would boost his ego far too much.

Reak slipped through the crowd doing nothing in particular except for walking around. Man was it acrowd too.
Skylar West (played by Ambrosia)

"I knew you'd be here" he smiled at her, he saw her go past from the corner of his eye. She looked stunning "wow what happened to the feisty and free dressing Reak? I gotta say the new and improved model looks better.

A beautiful lady had her arms around his right arm as he walked up to her "Cassandra meet Reak" he said with a smile "Reak Cassandra here was part of the freedom fighter to take down the president of Euphoria, she's told me so much about her fierce leaders, a man and a woman" he said in an almost bored tone.

Reak raised a brow as he commented on her choice of clothes. "Well i decided to come because i was absolutely bored and had nothing better to do. As for my choice of clothes, well I chose to go with something a bit more suited," she replied.

Giving a small smile to Cassandra before putting her hands in her pockets. "Oh yea. I heard about that. Shame how the man gave his life up for that. Oh well. Really it is none of our concern," she said with a shrug already getting bored with Cassandra. She thought Chris's date would be a little more of a..challenge.

Chris raised a brow at her then asked her to take a seat at a table holding out a chair for Reak "yeah, I thought you'd have a busy lifestyle since you look like the 'popular' type" he slid the chair underneath her slowly making her feel comfy then did the same for Cassandra "here you are" he said getting her comfortable before sitting down besides her.

"So what about the after party? You coming? Cassandra is a real party animal" he said, a smirk on his face.

Reak rolled her eyes at his comeback then thanked him quickly for pulling out her chiair and pushing it back in. "Oh? I wouldnt have guessed. But i suppose its in every woman to be a bit of an animal. I would love to go but im afraid i have a buisness meeting i need to be at," she said as if his smirk or comment never bothered her.

She was sure Chris could get any woman he wanted but that wasnt going ot be the same with her. Reak tended to be a little on the less trusting side so she might play with men but she would never follow through with it unless she was sure she could trust them. Which so far hadnt been too often. "So tell me Cassandra, what do you do for work?" she asked as she looked around at the hotel though she didnt look to be much impressed.

"C'mon it'd be fun" he said with a smile, his sharp green eyes caught hers as she looked down towards him. Although he was with Cassandra he didn't have much interest for her.

"We'll I'm a nurse" she said taking a sip of her read wine, he face going a little red from embarrassment as she saw him pay more attention to Reak than her. Without looking at his phone he texted her with ease

cmon, it'd be fun trust me ;)

Reak smiled at Cassandra and pretended to not notice the text for a moment. "Oh thats an intresting job. Busy most of the time too," she commented then glanced at her phone and typed a reply.

Trust you? I dont see how it will be fun with your "party animal" of a girlfriend but i'll go then.;) Now she was just teasing about his choice in woman.

Reak took a sip of her skotch then set it back down putting her phone away. "So Cassandra, why is it you came tonight with Chris? No doubt to see the inside of his room later," she said, with a w ink and a small smirk as she tried to hide it with another sip of skotch.

Chris held in his laugh "no, she's a professional..." He texted her again

she's not my girl friend, I have my eyes on another stunningly gorgeous woman at the moment ;P

Chris slid his phone into his pocket then took a sip of his wine.

Cassandra turned a rose red when Reak mentioned his bed room "n- no..." She said taking another sip trying to hide her red cheeks that perfectly matched her sparkling red dress. She had caught on to the texts but she tried not to be too obsessive and do something crazy.

He smiled at Reak then looked over at Cassandra trying not to let her feel left out but did a bad job.

Reak read the message and rolled her eyes. But looked at Cassandra seeing her reaction. "Its okay Cassandra. No need to worry im sure he would like you to be in his bedroom later on as well," she said, glancing at him but unlike with Cassandra there was a teasing look in her eyes as she locked eyes with his. An amusement hidden in their depths as she pressed the matter with Cassandra mainly.

Oh? So now your just leading her on? Well whos the other woman? No doubt she'll be at the party so you can just ditch Cassandra now instead of making her feel embarrassed later. Just a bit of advice;) Reak couldnt figure out Chris so she never assumed it was her.

Chris smirked as he saw the text then looked at Cassandra "hey hey, you decided to let me go so dont act so obssessive, just relax and enjoy the party"

she's one of those women that wanted more men in he life so she decided to let's to, the reaction her face when I smiled at her and said "sure" ;)
And maybe the other woman is here or maybe she's not, you'll jus have to see ;D

Chris took a sip of his glass and ordered his food as the waitress came around, then took cassandra's order then Reak's "what would you like ma'am?" She asked Reak, a wide smile on her face.

Reak put her phone away and decided to stop the texting as of the moment. Looking at the waitress, she gave her a smile then held up her glass. "One more skotch and i dont want anything to eat thank you," she said and let the the waitress take the glass before she looked back at Cassandra and Chris.

Leaning over the table, she gave Cassandra a smile. "You know you and Chris really do make a lovely couple," she said sweetly, but sweet wasnt her thing either so only Chris would know she wasnt really complimenting her.

Sorry but i'd rather not meet another one of your "girlfriends" they are a bit..dull ;)

Chris laughed to himself a little as he read the text then looked over at the almost sarcastic Reak " oh really? That's probably not a compliment" he had a smug smile before pouring some more wine for himself.

i don't think you'll find this one dull... Much more... Daring shall I say ;D

Chris took a sip of his wine, he caught her eyes as he put the wine down and gave her a charming wink before turning Cassandra "hey no worries she's, kidding I hope"

Reak rolled her eyes as he winked at her and she read over his text. Then she took a sip of her skotch as the waitress came back around.

Oh well shes probably a keeper because she'll be the only one who can actually handle you ;)

Reak smiled at Cassandra before leaning back in her chair. Once again looking around at the hotel. "So please tell me when the after party will be. Because no offense here Chris but this is the most boring "party" i've ever been to," she said as she sipped on her skotch.

Chris looked at his watch then back at Reak slumping back in his chair "in 10 minutes after all the suits leave" he took a sip of his wine and texted at the same time

actually she is a keeper, someone who I'd hold, love and trust my life wife with. You both are very alike actually. She turns me into a completely different person. Why? Don't you think you can handle me? ;)

The food came around and Chris had already ordered Reak's food, he could t eat if she wasn't, it wouldn't be very gentleman like "bonapatite (?)"

Reak sighed and looked around at all the suits. "Ug buisness people.." she muttered. Reading his text, she smiled and typed one back.

Oh I know i can handle you. I think i did a pretty good job at the bank. Giving you quite a bit of trouble for the job ;)

Reak looked at her food and then up at Chris. "Why did you order me something?" she asked but realized she was a bit hungry so she only nibbled at her food.

He smiled after he swallowed some food "I can't eat when a beautiful lady such as yourself isn't eating... I am a gentleman after all" Cassandra was shocked when he said beautiful, she felt uneasy at that moment and decided to butt in
"Don't you have better things to do than hit on HER" she emphasised the word her and then have her a dirty look then nibbled away at her salad.

Reak rolled her eyes and continued to nibble on her food. Then her eyes snapped to Cassandra as she emphasized her. "Oh you mean like using you just so he had a girl to go with tonight?" she asked sweetly. Then sipped on her skotch again and only finished a quarter of her food before pushing the plate away.

Downing the rest of the skotch, ignoring Cassandra's dirty look.

Chris finished the same time as Reak and took a sip of his wine as Reak gave her comeback, he almost spat out his wine from the laughter, he shot out his chair then grabbed Reak by her hand and ran out of the hotel ordering his waiters and managers to clear out the guests as he left "you do not want to be in the same room as her when she's angry" he said making their way outside, cassandra's face was red and she was stood up ready to let out her anger.

As they got outside, Chris held onto her soft hand, gently before letting go "so are we taking your car?"

Reak was only amused when she saw Cassandra's red face and she gasped as Chris grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the hotel. Once they got outside, she realized he was holding her hand much more gently than she thought he would. When he let go, she felt slightly dissappointed then shrugged. "Sure. What about your date?" She asked as they made their way to her car.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Held Hostage (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus