Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Held Hostage (1x1)

Skylar West (played by Ambrosia)

Chris entered the room slowly "Reak baby? Where are you?" He scanned the room for her and didn't see her, he walked over to the bed.
Rain Grey (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Reak heard Chris and crawled to the edge of the bed, crawling out from under. She looked around and frowned at the mess. " god you make a mess.." She commented as jokingly as possible but it was easy to tell she was still shaken up. Getting up slowly, she noticed the blood on his suit and for a second worried he got hurt before realizing it was just blood spatter.

Chris rubbed the back of his head and have he a soft smile "you okay?" He asked evaluating her, he winced a little then realised he'd been hurt, a bullet wound in his side "dammit... This has got to be the worst... Day... Of my life" he commented. He gave her a kiss then sat down on the bed with his hand on the wound, the police stormed the building.

He looked up at her with a faint smile, his bangs fell over his right eye. "You okay?" He slid his hand into hers.

Reak nodded and kissed him back, wondering why he said that till he put a hand to his side. "Chris! Stop bothering with me! Your hurt.." She said gently and held his hand gently, kneeling down in front of him. It was a good thing that the cops had brought a couple of ambulances because several people had been hurt. When the police got into the room, they helped Chris out to one to the ambulances but wouldnt let Reak ride with them since there wouldnt be room. "I'll take my car and be right with you at the hospital i promise," she said with a reassuring smile and gave him a deep, loving but gentle kiss before pulling away reluctantly and stepping out of the ambulance.

Chris held onto her hand all the way to the ambulance "I have to bother with you... why?... cuz i can" he said with a weak smile. One of the police officers came up to him and shook his hand "How did you do that? we had a whole squad ready and one man managed to wipe em clean" He said taking off his hat.

Chris smirked at him "because i can do a better job then you bozoes" The looked surprised as the helped him into the ambulance, he returned the kiss, with more love. He watched her get off the ambulance "I can watch you move for a whole day babe" a smug smile spread on his lips "So you better be there"

Reak looked at him over her shoulder and smirked. "Yea? I know im pretty entertaining huh?" She asked with a smirk then waved and walked off to her car. Having to stop as she heard someone call her name. Turning to face them, she groaned with irritation. "What? I have to go som-" she was cut off as a gunshot sounded. Shock crossed her face and she looked at the man behind the gun. He was all bloodied up but was barely alive himself. "Your not going anywhere anytime soon," he growled.

Reak sank to the concrete and put her hand over her stomach as she felt blood seep through. Her body was slammed against her car as the man shoved her back with his foot. "Its your fault Chris has been too occupied to hang out with us and help us out. He has been way too absorbed in finding you these past several weeks. So you will take the consequences i give you," he growled now bending down in front of her. Another gun shot but this time a cry left Reak's lips as he shot her leg. Gripping her leg hard where he shot, he couldnt help but be fascinated by her pain. Gripping harder, he smirked as he got another whine to leave her. "Looks like Chris wot be meeting you up there after all," he whispered.

(if you remember, Bernard was the guy that took Reak into the cell, chris blew a hole in his head so he can't be alive... Chris let a kid from the group live though so it'd be less confusing if it was the kid that shot Reak)

Chris felt better as they gave him some pain killers but he felt slightly drowsey. The ringing noise of a gun shot filled his ear making him shoot up "REAK! That damn kid, i should have killed him then" Chris removed anything that was attached to him and kicked open the doors. He pulled out his gun so the no body tried to stop him.

Chris put all of his effort into limping down the street to her, he was dizzy but he didn't stop "HEY KID! LEAVE HER ALONE!" Chris yelled getting his attention and pointing the gun at him.

The kid smirked at seeing Chris's drowsy and dizzy state. "Oh? And YOUR going to stop me?" He asked with a smirk. Squeezing harder on Reak's leg emitting a soft cry from her. Pointing the gun to her head, he cocked it and looked at Chris. "You sure you want to do this Chris? I mean she is just a girl. There are plenty more out there," he pointed out.

Reak opened her eyes and looked over at Chris, more worried about him than herself. "C-Chris..you..shouldnt be..w-walking..around.." She said, trying to stay awake. Her eyes closed and as the kid let go of her leg, she fell over onto the cement. Her hand falling away from her stomach wound. The kid looked at her and shrugged with a smirk. "Guess i wont have to waste an extra bullet on her," he said. Reak was passed from bloodloss and pain, unable to stay awake any longer.

Chris carried on, not caring about himself "I may look weak now... But I'm not" Chris shot at him nocking his gun from his hand "LEAVE KID, DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU" he threatens as he limped on, he was bleeding heavily and almost knocked out but he kept himself going.

Chris fell to the floor, looking up at her... His eyes had blurred as he looked up at her "you'll be... Okay... I... Promise"

The paramedics had followed Chris and were now arriving so the kid cussed quietly. Giving Reak another venomous look before he took off running. "Get another ambulance down here!" One of the paramedics yelled as they got to the both of them. Helping Chris up and once again to the ambulance. Several paramedics were working furiously with Reak. Finally getting her into another ambulance and getting them to the hospital. They worked on both of them but it took longer with Reak. A nurse and doctor were Chris's room talking quietly to each other. "So how is the girl?" She asked. The doctor shook his head and ran his fingers through his hair. "She barely made it in time..im not sure how shes doing now," he replied quietly. Then went to check on Chris's vitals and IV.

Chris' vitals were good "r-Reak?..." A whisper leaving him as his eyes opened, his vision was blurred from the sudden exposure to the light. Chris shot up as he remembered what happened and removed anything attached to him "REAK... WHERE'S REAK?" He shouted, the doctor tried his best to keep him at bay
"She's fine son, we're taking care of her" but Chris still moved him out of the way and stumbled out the door

Reak was passed out in the room across the hall from Chris's. They had done surgery to remove the bullets and she hadnt woken up the five hours they had been there. They had to put a breathing mask on her and had an IV hooked into her arm. She was almost a white color when they had brought her in now she was close to her skin tone again. The steady beeping of her heart could be heard throughout the room.

A nurse was checking over her vitals and taking notes on a clipboard. Looking up as Chris stumbled out of his room and into Reak's. "Sir! You shouldnt be out of bed!" She said worriedly and went to help him.

Chris pushed the nurse out of the way and picked up a scalpel "don't even try to touch me again..." He said with a scary-serious look. He limped all the way to Reak and lighly placed his right Hand on her left cheek "I'm here now..." He whispered.

He kissed her cheek and sat down besides her, scalpel still in hand if anyone tried to move him. A guard try to move him by force but Chris sliced off his index finger before he even touched him then held it to his neck, fire clearly burning inside him which was seen through his eyes.

Reak subconciously leaned into his hand as he put on her cheek then her heart rate escalated as he kissed her cheek. Slowly it returned to normal after he sat down but she was still passed out cold. The guard yelled in pain as his finger was sliced off, stumbling away from Chris as he put the scalpel to his neck. Grabbing a cloth and putting it to his bloody hand before rushing out of the room. Calling for the cops to report an unstable man.

The cops arrived a good hour later and went up to the room, with their guns drawn. Carefully moving inside and pointing their guns at Chris. "Sir. Drop your weapon and move away from the bed," one of them said.

Reak moved slightly and blinked her heavy eyes open, wincin and squeezing her eyes shut from the brightness of the room. "C-Chris..." Her muffled, quiet voice murmured. Slowly moving her hand up to the breathing mask, starting to take it off but it became difficult to breathe without it. Though she still slowly pulled it off and forced her eyes open to look for Chris. She could hardly breathe as she tried to sit up but her body felt like lead and she felt as if she was suffocating. Barely making out Chris beside the bed and the two men in uniform across the room.

Chris still sat there by her side, he watched her rest and felt her move into his touch. "Stay away from me..." He warned the police as he threw the scalpel at his pistol making it wedge into the barrel of his pistol.

He picked up a drill next will a serious look in his eye. His attention turned to Reak as she awoke "Reak?! Baby are you okay?" He asked pecking her cold dry lips. The police men grabbed him from behind and pinned him to the floor as his attention turned towards her.

Reak was too weak and unstable to get even halfway sitting up. As Chris pecked her lips, she didnt have the strength to push back into the kiss and fell back. The heart monitor started beeping slower as her breathing became harder. "N-no..leave..him.....alone...." She said, barely even able to get the words out. One cop looked up at the heart monitor as it slowed and cursed under his breath as he saw it slowing. So it was either letting the prisoner get out of their hold or let her die a very slow, painful death. Growling, he released Chris and stood up quickly. Grabbing the oxegyn mask, he put it back on her quickly.

Reak took in the oxegyn greedily as she could finally breathe again. She reached out for Chris not being able to make him out too clearly at the moment. "Chris.." She whispered. The cop told his partner to let the boy go to the girl seeing her as needing to see him. Which she needed and wanted.

Chris got up and pushed one of the police men away from him "leave! NOW!" Chris limped over towards her and took her hand. He brushed a lock of her hair behind her ear and kissed her geek again "hey, how ya feeling?" He whispered kissing the back of her hand

A tear, for the first time in years, ran down his left cheek.
"Chris! Chris where are you" a girl about the age of 19 stood by the door, her cheeks wet as her eyes widened "Chris! Oh thank god" she said hugging him tightly.
"Katelin... What are you doing here" his tone changed to a kind of loving fatherly tone.
"I heard about you a-and I made my way here as soon as possible"

Reak closed her eyes lightly as he kissed her cheek. Barely being able to hold his hand back, she forced her eyes open and looked up at him. "W-weak....i..hate....it.." She whispered and started coughing hard, barely being able to get it to stop. Taking in several, shaky breaths, she looked up at Chris and could barely stay awake. "C-Chris...stop...g-giving...peo..people a.....hard..time.." She said in barely above a whisper. A smile trying to grace her lips but just barely.

The cops looked at each other then the lead one motioned for his partner to follow him out. They would give them some time. Reak frowned slightly when she saw the tear, slowly raising her hand to wipe the tear away gently. "Whats...w-wrong?.." She whispered.

Chris looked back at Reak "I... Seeing you like that..." He felt like an idiot but falling in love changes people.

Katelin looks over at Reak also, a smile gracing he lips "hi" she whispered then stood back a little. She smiled at her "I'm Chris' sister"

Reak tried to manage a smile but just barely. "Hi..i-im..Reak.." She whispered, not really sure what she was to Chris. He had never asked her out so she wasnt even sure if they were dating. She knew she loved him but right now she wasnt sure what they are.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Held Hostage (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus