Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mysterious Bandit (Closed)

((OOC sounds a good timing to come and slam the door, see OOC comments for indications/suggestions on how to step in))
(( OOC awaiting quintus, atoli or iskra ))
Quintus (played by Deathmarch419)

((I was waiting for the other two, they havent been on in a while, hopefully theyre fine))
Atoli (played by Beetlebelle)

((Hey ya'll, I've been dreadfully sick this weekend but am fine now. I was initially waiting for Strawberry's post))

((good to hear you're doing better! hopefully strawberry is doing better as well. I have exams next week so maybe that's why she's taking a while too?))

Quintus wrote:
((good to hear you're doing better! hopefully strawberry is doing better as well. I have exams next week so maybe that's why she's taking a while too?))

((I'm about to take my finals as well! Good luck on them!))

((Thank you, you too!!))
Iskra Sokol (played by strawberry_champion) Topic Starter

((I'm sorry for going away for so long. Honestly my long-standing relationship ended and I've been really down because of it, it's a pretty stupid thing to let bother me but it's also something I couldnt really help. But I'm working my way back into everything, I'll get to writing my reply.))

((Fixed))
(( post removed ))

((whoops))

((OOC)) Lmao, wrong post place, Deathmarch? ;D ))

((Lol! whoops I have like 20 tabs open doing research and writing for this, just realized Ive been writing my part in the OOC))
(( OOC lmao a very plausible reaction... hissy description proven lol ))
(( OOC - whose turn is it? ))

((I believe it’s Beetlebelle’s))

((should we continue?))

((I think that’d be best for now. Beetlebelle mentioned they had some things coming up and that’s why they couldn’t stick around for Iltheyn’s plot, so I’m assuming the same is for this one.

I’ll get to writing a response))

((Hey peeps! Sorry for the long absence, I missed you guys! Will I be able to slip back into this RP?))

Atoli wrote:
((Hey peeps! Sorry for the long absence, I missed you guys! Will I be able to slip back into this RP?))

((Absolutely we only moved a small amount forward :) ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mysterious Bandit (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus