Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Open top (1x1)

Taylor Johnson (played by blackbonedwolf)

Taylor blushed and looked back at Althalos. "I don't believe it much, but thanks," Taylor replied as she tried to lower her face further in her arms.
Althalos Fizen (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

He smiled softly, "Thank you for not being mad at me," he said as the ambulance pulled into the hospital and was taken to an X-ray room.
Taylor was led away by another doctor to get an X-ray as well.

Taylor watched him as she was guided away. Taylor finally looked away, hoping Althalos would be alright. Taylor walked into the X-ray room and laid down on the table. She relaxed and waited for the doctor to finish doing the X-rays.

"You've just got some bruising," the doctor said to her, flipping through his chart. "We have some pain medication you can take," he looked up at her, "You're lucky to be alive. I just got word about your truck. It's not gonna be getting back on the road ever."

Taylor sat up and swung her legs off the side of the table. "Alright. Yeah I know..Kinda figured it wouldn't be moving." Taylor jumped down from the table. and stretched. Her shoulder hurt slightly but not much.

"Are experiencing any extra aches at all?"

"Yeah, my shoulder kinda hurts but it's not to bad."

"Well, we can send you to a chiropractor. If you'd like, you may visit the other driver. If you are going to press charges, which I would recommend, please tell me now."

"No thanks. Alright, and no, I am not going to press charges," Taylor said as she glared slightly at the doctor. She'd always hated doctors, they seemed to tic her off all the time. Taylor headed to the door. She started to the room that the other driver had been taken to.

"Room 705," the doctor called after her before moving to another room.
Althalos was laying in his bed, one of his legs in a full cast and he was slowly eating a pudding cup and every move looked painful.

Taylor walked to the room the doctor told her, 705. She walked in with cautious steps. "Hey."

Althalos smiled at her as she walked in, "Hi," he finished off his pudding and set it on the tray by his bed.
"Are you alright? Better than me, obviously."

"Ya, I'm fine only a couple bruises and aches," Taylor replied as she sat down in a chair beside his bed. "So, is your only injury a broken leg?"

"And a minor concussion, a few broken ribs and some pretty serious back pain," he gave her a pained smile, "I'm glad you're okay."

Taylor frowned, "I'm sorry you got so hurt.." She pulled her feet up into the chair beside her. "Why are you so nice," Taylor asked in a downcast tone.

"I'll be fine," he gave a pained smile, "And why shouldn't I be? I t-boned your car because I wasn't paying attention. I'm sure you don't like me much right now, and being nice certainly can't hurt."

Taylor looked at him concerned. "Because your hurt and I'm not. I don't care, I'm fine, and there is no way I could be mad at you when I'm not even injured."

"Since when does being hurt constitute me not being nice? I'm the one who caused it, so why would I be mad at you?"

Taylor put her elbow on the arm of the chair and rested her hand in her palm. She answered to both questions with a shrug.

"Exactly," he grinned, "Are you sure you don't want me to buy you a new car?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Open top (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus