Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Open top (1x1)

Taylor Johnson (played by blackbonedwolf)

"No problem, I wanted to visit." Taylor looked around for a moment. "How long are you going to be in here?"
Althalos Fizen (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"A few more days but I'll need the cast for God knows how long."

Taylor thought for a moment. "Alright," she said as she swung her legs out of the chair and stood up.

(Wanna time jump to their date?)

[Yes please :3]

Althalos say anxiously at the table he had reserved at a fancy Italian diner. He wore a nice polo and dress pants. Covering his entire leg was a cast and a pair if crutches rested against the table.

Taylor walked in and a waiter walked her to the table. Taylor wasn't the type to wear dresses; she wore a black off the shoulder sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans matched with a pair of flats. She smiled at Althalos when she sat down.

"You look beautiful this evening," he said with a smile, a small blush on his face.

A small blush spread over Taylor's face, "Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself."

"Well, besides the leg of course," he smiled and rapped his knuckles on the cast. There were already two cups of wine on the table and Althalos raised his glass, "To a fine evening."

Taylor joined in and raised her glass. "To a fine evening indeed," she said with a smile.

Their glasses clinked as he tapped his to hers and took a sip. "So, Taylor, tell me a bit about yourself," he said with a warm smile.

Taylor took a drink of her wine. She had her elbow in the table and her arm up, she rested her chin on the back of her hand. "I don't know where to start, maybe tell me something you want to know," she said in a delightful tone.

"Alright, what's your favorite band and kind of music?"

Taylor smiled, "I really enjoy 'The Spill Canvas' and 'Mayday Parade'. I listen to lots of classic rock, modern rock, and punk. What about you, what music and bands are you into?"

"Well, in case you didn't hear the AC/DC blaring from my speakers just before te crash, I like them a lot. I like punk rock, classic rock and the such. Bands like Guns 'N Roses, Shindedown, Rise Against... I've never even heard of those two bands you named though," he smiled sheepishly.

"I've been to an AC/DC concert, they're amazing. I like all those bands. Most people haven't ever eard of them," Taylor said with a smile still on her face. She took another drink then set her glass down.

"I've been to AC/DC and Rise Against," he smiled, "Alright, what's your favorite color?"

"I'm envious. Favorite color? I'd have to say a light neon blue, yours?"

"Red," he said after a few moments of thought, "Alright... Anything you'd like to know about me?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Open top (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus