Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Open top (1x1)

Taylor Johnson (played by blackbonedwolf)

Taylor thought for a moment before replying, "Where do you get all your money from? Seems like you have a lot of it."
Althalos Fizen (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"I own a share of a very successful business and I also own a small but successful trucking business," he smiled.

"Oh wow," she replied surprised. "Heh, I work at a dinner and live in an apartment. Shows how much work I put into life," she said with a small laugh.

"It's a respectable job. You work harder daily for your pay. I just make sure nothing bad happens to my company," he smiled softly, "You're not here just because I have money, are you?"

Taylor was even more surprised by what he said but her look quickly softened. "No. If I cared about your money I'd be dressed like a slut. I'm not into people for their money don't worry."

"Pfft, I don't care much for slurs or anything of the sort," he smiled softly, "In fact, I'm so devout, I'm still a virgin," he admitted openly but blushed as he did.

"Ha that's unusual for a guy. Both of those are actually," she smiled, "but don't worry I am two."

"Really?" he smiled at her, "Alright... Well, a new topic?" he asked as the waiter came to take their order. Althalos ordered a very large hamburger and an extra plate of fries.

Taylor smiled at the waiter and ordered a salad. After the waiter left she looked back at Althalos. "what do you want to talk about now then?"

"I don't know... I've never been good at posing questions like this," he smiled sheepishly, "Um... When was your first kiss?"

"7th grade," she smiled, "What about you Althalos?"

"Hm... Freshman year of highschool," he said with a small smile at the memory.

"Care to share," she asked with one brow raised. She circled her finger around the rim of her glass.

"umm... Sure," he shrugged, "It was with this girl named Anna. Somewhat short, beautiful girl with somewhat short, blonde hair... It was at the end of a football game."

(If you're thinking any of this bet happened to me and I'm just putting it here, you're wrong. I've never even had a girlfriend X'D)

"That sounds nice," she said with a look of delight. She sat back and straightened her back for a moment.

(lol X'D)

"How about you? What was yours like?" he asked with a grin.

(Yep... The only really thing is Anna, who I had a crush on in 6th and 7th grade... She turned me down of course, but that was four years ago)

"Umm," she thought for a moment before continuing, "His name was Kory. He was a little taller then me at the time, had black hair, he was the real wanted guy in school, and it was right after school."

[Aww, that sucks ><]

"Sounds like you got lucky," he smiled softly as the waiter came with their meals. Althalos put the extra plate of fries between them, "I don't honestly expect you to eat just a salad for dinner. Dug in."

"Yeah," she smiled at the waiter before looking back at Althalos, "Oh boo. Why'd you have to put them there? Now I'm tempted to eat some," she grinned. She poked around her salad before taking a bite.

"Because they're for you too," he smiled, "That's why it's an extra plate of fries."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Open top (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus