Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Alex Denote (played by robinnrose) Topic Starter

"Ah~ what's the rush seriously?" she smiled, "You can't do much either." "There you are...." Alex said, appearing from the corner. Alex glanced at Restia, "I was looking for you." He looked to the two, "Friends?" He had a human smell.
Jordan (played by Jordantheloner)

I growl " whatever" and change in to my human from again
Bluehood (played by Redhood)

I start thinking to myself "two versus one I've been in worse situations. Besides she doesn't know what I could do if I had to." I let go of the desert eagle and grab a smoke bomb but I keep it hidden.

"Good choice" he said with a sigh. Restia then butted in introduced him, "This is Alex~. A friend of mine." Alex then looked to the boy, "Don't be impulsive. This is not the human realm anymore. You'll live longer that way."

I growl again "what do you guys want anyway" I say through tightly gritted teeth

"I honestly don't care about them cause we're out of here" I throw down the smoke bomb and grab Jordan's arm and by the time the smoke clears up we vanished.

after we are in the clear I look at bluehound "1 that was so cool 2 thanks for the quick thinking I really wanted to just snap for everything

Restia wished to draw her weapon, only to be stopped by Alex when he placed his hand on her shoulder, "No need to play around. We got company....." He looked to various of corners. He let them go while cautious of people who were watching them.

"Sorry if my hands are cold though its the titanium suit. And I'm used to quick thinking like that" I say as I check around the area in case they followed us

"as for the cold i am used to it an the quick thinking you save people alot then" she says scanning and sniffing the area

"I just wish I hadn't second guessed myself. I should have ended them where they stood."

she looks at him "look we thought the same thing we both could have killed them but then what would we do"
Kai Kusanagi (played anonymously)

He made his way slowly to the school gates, carrying with him his odd scent. It smelt almost human, and yet not quite. Whatever he was, he was clearly disinterested in what or whoever was around him. It was rightly so that people didn’t want to approach him at first though, for hanging around his wrist for everyone to see was a Rosario.
A silver cross decorated with a single large gem in its center that looked almost like an eye. Everyone in the yokai world knew that only extremely powerful monsters wore those to keep their yokai energy in check.

It also meant however, that he came from a family of high society. Yet he ignored the occasional looks of jealousy or fear and instead made his way tword the school, all the while looking apathetic to all else around him. Yet that scent still permeated the air, almost human, but not quite. There was something else there as well.

"hey you smell that" "nevermind forgot werewolf senses but it smells like a human with something else bred into it" "weird"

"Well through technicalities we would be defending ourselves so call the authorities and explain what happened or just tell the head of the academy what happened either one works for me." "What are you talking about?" I look around not seeing anything.

"someone new is entering the gates to the academy"

I pull out my desert eagles and unload the non explosive tip bullets and load the explosive tip bullets. "There now if they're hostile this should be easy".

I look surprised "wow wanna go check it out"

"Sure you lead since you know where to go"

I look back "try to keep up" and I start too run through the woods and to the gates of the academy and I spot them easily "there the person with the emblem on their wrist

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus