Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Mobster's Daughter

Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Wilmond's grin turned to a content smile. He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the attention she was getting.
Taylore (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Taylore could feel him starting to relax and she smiled as she put her head on his shoulder. This wasnt going to work he was liking it. Deciding to just do it, she took her head off his shoulder and looked at his content smile. Then suddenly her lips crashed onto his.

Wilmond's eyes shot open in surprise, but he quickly relaxed again. He kissed her back, running the fingers of one hand through her hair, and resting his other hand on her back.

Taylore blushed slightly as she kissed him but slowly she relaxed. Letting him run his fingers through her hair as she continued to kiss him. Putting her arms around his neck loosely as she kissed him for a long minute. Pullling away just barely and keeping their lips touching. "Sorry.." she whispered.

"For what?" he asked. He looked at her and smiled.

Taylore looked at his eyes and smiled. "For kissing you.." she said quietly. Absent mindedly running her fingertip lightly down the back of his neck. "Im sorry again for what im about to do again," she said then pressed her lips against his again. Liking his kisses as she gently kissed him again.

Wilmond replied to her kiss once more, running his fingers through her hair and across her lower back. When he finally looked back, he said; "There's nothing for you to apologize for."

Taylore shivers again as his hand made contact with her skin on her lower back and smiled as he said she didnt have to apologize. For a minute she stayed there silently before she lightly brushed her fingertip along his cheek with a smile. Then she started to pull away from him. "Well i soppose i cant make you blush fifty shades of red," she murmured with a teasing smile.

"I seem to be doing a pretty good job at making you blush, however!" He laughed and hugged her gently.

Taylore laughed softly and was surprised by the gentleness behind the hug, hugging back gently. Putting her head on his shoulder as he hugged her. "Yes well to be honest i wasnt expecting a kiss back," she said quietly and honestly.

"Good! That means you can't read my mind!"

Taylore laughed softly and pulled away from him. Punching his shoulder playfully and gently. "Shut up! Dont rub it in!" she said with a smile then sat back away from Wilmond.

Wilmond got up and went over to the fridge. Want anything to drink?

Taylore smiled and layed back on the couch. "Nah im good," she replied. Turning onto her stomach, she took over his spot again and reached for the TV remote. Turning it on to some murder mystery show. "You see why you need company? The only thing you can do down here by yourself is eat and sleep and watch Tv," she said with a smile.

"Fine by me as long as you're around!" he winked. He opened the fridge and took out two small beers. He went back to the couch. "I've got one for ya right here if you change your mind." he put her drink on the table in front of her.
he playfully shoved Taylore aside and sat next to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
"Murder mystery eh? sounds close to what we do!" He grinned.

Taylore rolled her eyes as he said that and winked at her. Then she laughed as he playfully shoved her over before sitting down. Actually relaxing for once, she leaned into hisside and put her head on his shoulder as he put an arm around her shoulders. "Yea except we do it for more a a sport then seek revenge when someone else kills someone close to us. Its one giant, complicated circle that i doubt the authorities could solve," she said with a smile.

Wilmond smiled. "They could try, of course. But the mobs around here are too big to just arrest the whole bunch."

Taylore smiled and looked up at Wilmond for a minute then shook her head as if she was saying no to an idea. Looking back at the Tv, she eventually fell into a light sleep. Comfortable as she leaned into Wilmond and had her head on his shoulder. Without realizing, she had put her arms around his waist and they were hanging loosely around it now as she slept lightly.

Wilmond looked at her and smiled. He brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead lightly.
"I can't believe how lucky I am with you," he muttered.

Taylore smiled a little as she felt the kiss but she stayed in a light sleep until one commercial started with blaring music making her jolt awake. Picking her head up off his shoulder, she looked around quickly before she realized it was the Tv. "Damned Tv...." she muttered quietly as she settled back down. She hated being woken up by loud stuff. "Remind me to shoot it later," she mummbled to Wilmond.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Mobster's Daughter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus