Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Mobster's Daughter

Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Wilmond looked through the back yard window. "There's four of 'em. I'll need your help with this." He cleaned his cudgel and strapped it to his belt. Just walk out, I'll be behind you. Pretend I'm your prisoners, I'll take care of it"
Taylore (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Taylore gently set Lydia down and whispered something in her ear. Lydia nodded sleepily and clung to the back of Taylore's shirt as they walked out. She wasnt scared but she was protecting Lydia as she slowly and carefully made her way out. Lydia stumbled a couple of times making Taylore stop a couple of times because of it though she was pretty good at acting the part. Lydia was clinging to her shirt as well as holding the crowbar.

"hide the crowbar." Wilmond whispered.
He came up behind them with his shotgun aimed at their backs. "Over there ye blazin' imps!" he yelled.
"Oi, Wilmond!" one of the guards waved at him. "Where are you taking them!?"
"Just going to have ali'l bit of fun!" Wilmond yelled back. "I've been denied that for a loooong time!" He slapped Taylore's behind, which triggered a roaring laughter from the guards.
"Have fun big guy! You deserve it!"
Wilmond mock-pushed them towards a few trees and bushes gathered together about 50 meters from the house and pushed them in, following them soon.

"I'm sorry for that, I should have warned you." He looked out to the house again, but no-one had thought out his plan. "Good, we're safe for the moment." He looked back at the sisters. "Once again, I'm genuinely sorry for that lass. I wanted to just shoot 'em and be done with it, but I had the risk of bringing down the entire freakin' gang on our asses, and they spank a LOT harder for running away."

Taylore had been seconds from snapping his wrist as he slapped her behind. But Lydia told her to calm down so they could get out of there. Taylore growled as they walked and shot a seething look at the guards. Once they were behind the bushes, Taylore practically leapt on Wilmond but Lydia held her back trying to get her calmed down.
"You got it damn right you should have," she snapped venomously at Wilmond before turning to Lydia. Holding out her hand for her to hand over the crowbar which she did. Taylore muttered profanities under her breath as she sat there. Lydia looked at Taylore then Wilmond before taking a seat next to Wilmond. "Sorry. Taylore has a bit of a temper. What next?" she asked, looking to Wilmond.

"I don't blame her, I wouldn't have liked it either, but I had no choice. It was either this, or a full scale battle with the complete gang." He looked at the two sisters. "I have a safehouse a few streets further north, we can stay there untill things here calm down - they will find the bodies eventually."

Lydia nodded and nudged Taylore. Taylore sighed and nodded in agreement as well. "Fine but lets get moving," she said still obviously ticked but there was also a blush on her cheeks. She had certainly never allowed anyone to touch her let alone like that. Lydia snickered softly and Taylore glared before looking at Wilmond waiting for him to lead the way.

"Allright then." Wilmond led the way through the bushes, into fields, past a dark road. he came to a stop at a large rock. "here we are." He lifted the stone and put it aside, revealing a hatch. He opened it, revealing stairs downward. "Ladies first!" He bowed courtly before them.

Taylore put Lydia between her and Wilmond so that is there was a threat she would be safe. Once they got there, she let Lydia go down first then she looked at Wilmond. She bent down next to him as he bowed and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you," she said quietly before escaping down into the hole with her sister.

"You're welcome," Wilmond muttered, and smiled.
As he followed, he slid the rock back into place and closed the hatch, sealing it. He then turned on a lightswitch, reveling the room. It was an old world war bunker. Wilmond had fixed some stuff and added decoration, making this as close to a forest as he could get. "Welcome to my humble abode!"

Lydia had already made herself comfortable on the floor leaning against a wall. Taylore looked around and smiled a little. "Its..nice," she said with a shake of her head. Then noticing Lydia was falling asleep, she looked at Wilmond. "Hey do you have a blanket?" she asked motioning to Lydia.

"Right over there." he pointed to some blankets in the corner of the room.

Taylore smiled and went over to them picking out two. Putting one folded up on the floor for Lydia to use as a pillow and covering her with the other. "I'll wake you up later," she said quietly to Lydia as she brushed her bangs out of her sisters eyes. Then she walked away and let her sleep. Sitting on the opposite side of the room with a heavy sigh as she put her head back on the wall. "Why did you do this for us?" She asked Wilmond, looking up at him.

(I just noticed I mistyped Wilmond's age. i'm on mobile now, i'll fix it tomorrow.)

Wilmond looked at her. "I've been through the same you are going through now. Yer eagerness to protect yer sister was the same scene when my brother tried protecting me. I recognize myself in your sister." he looked at Lydia.

Taylore looked at him for a long moment then nodded and looked away with a smile. "I would do anything for Lydia. It kinda comes with the job of being a big sister," she said the last part as a joke and smiled looking at Lydia. Then she put her head back against the wall with a tired sigh. "What are you going to do now that they're after you?" She asked looking at him.

(Okie dokie:)

Wilmond smiled. "I don't rightly know, to be honest. laying low, probably, maybe join another gang... Who knows what the future wil bring!"

Taylore nodded at looked back at the ceiling as her eyes drifted shut. "Im going to trust you and the moment you break that, i will kill you myself," she warned in a sleepy voice but the threat was still there. She hadnt gotten any sleep the night before so she was really tired. A minute or so after she threatened him, she was out cold.

"Don't worry about it." He muttered. She looked over and saw she was allready asleep. Must have been awake all night last night... He decided to go and check the entrance. Everything was still secured. He heard a car coming, but it passed. He sighed and went back inside, having decided to stay on guard duty for now. Won't be long until sunrise anyway...

Taylore woke up several hours late and she rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes as she looked around. Getting the sense of where everyone was at, she relaxed as she realized Lydia was still asleep. Looking around for Wilmond next to see him on guard, she stood and and dusted off her clothes. "You can get some sleep you know now that im awake," she offered to take guard.

"That would be nice, thanks." He smiled and made himself comfortable. He fell asleep only a few seconds later.

Taylore returned the smile then looked away and stretched. Getting her blood moving around so she would be prepared for anything. Then she shoved her hands in her pockets and leane against the wall. Stayed silent for a while then she started softly humming an old tune to herself. Occupying her time with listening for dangers and humming. It would be a few days that they would have to stay there but Taylore planned on getting Lydia home as soon as she woke up. Though she would come back for Wilmond since he would no doubt need help gtting somewhere safer and she had an idea of where.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Mobster's Daughter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus