Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Mobster's Daughter

Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Wilmond didn't sleep him. He dreamed that his gang's leader found the corpses he'd left behind, and there would be a huge manhunt following up on it. He woke up again, but didn't move. From his position, he could see Lydia was still sleeping. He heard Taylore hum some old tune, but he coudldn't figure out which one it was. He just listened, and relaxed again, just resting a bit.
Taylore (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Taylore eventually walked over to Lydia and shook her awake. "Come on Lydie. I have to get you home," she said quietly thinking Wilmond was still asleep. Lydia yawned then nodded and got up as Taylore picked up the crowbar. Handing it to Lydia, she ruffled her sisters hair earning a glare from her. "Lydia you might have to use that so dont be afraid to. If you cant just get to me and i promise you'll be safe," she said with a small reassuring smile then glanced at Wilmond to see him awake making her jump slightly. "Wilmond i have to get my sister back home," she explained.

"I know. I figured you might want to do that." he rose. "You won't be able to move that large rock though. I use it for a reason. I'm coming with ye.

Taylore went to protest about him coming with them but Lydia jabbed her in the side with her elbow. Making her wince and double over at the surprising force behind it. "Okay Okay he can come." she said rubbing her side as she straightened up. Glaring at Lydia before she looked at Wilmond waiting for him to move the rock. Once he did and he was out, Taylore had Lydia go before her then she went. Motioning for them to follow as she made her way down the street. She knew where they were. Just outside of their own side of town. Taylore made it quick as they slunk through back alleys and roads before coming upon a large mansion that had spiked, ten foot fences. Taking Lydia right up to the gates, she typed in the pin code and the gates slowly swung open. "Okay Lydia. Go in and tell dad i had something i needed to take care of. Make sure you let him know that im alright," she said, gripping Lydia's shoulders gently. Lydia nodded and glanced at Wilmond before looking back at Taylore. "Be careful T," was all she said before jogging through the gates.
Taylore turned to Wilmond. "I know a safehouse nearby that you can stay at. It will keep you out of their radar," she offered and put her hands in her pockets.

Jace nodded, wrapping his waistcoat tightly around him. "Sure, lead the way." he was eager to get of the road again, to devise a proper plan to get into a safe spot. "he had some ideas, but he still had to put the pieces together.

Taylore nodded then lead the way back into the back alleys and streets. As they turned a corner, Taylore ran into something that felt like a wall causing her to stumble back into Wilmond. It was one of the men from her fathers mob. He looked startled that she had run into him and he reached to help her but she was already running itno Wilmond. "Ms. Ross! Im sorry! I didnt see you!" he said quickly a note of fear in his voice knowing he could get into some serious trouble just by running into her.

"Who is this!?" Wilmond asked. He was head and shoulders above the man, but he didn't want to take any risks.

Taylore blushed slightly because she was still leaning on Wilmond. Quickly she got off of him and looked between the two. "Calm down he's just one of my dads men," she said before looking at the other guy. "Beau arent you supposed to be at the mansion?" she asked. Beau nodded quickly and looked at Wilmond narrowing his eyes but not threatening him. "Yes Ms. Ross but your dad asked me to go out and get some skotch," he explained holding up a bag that had several bottles in it. Taylore nodded and motioned for Beau to move on. "Well get going then," she snapped and Beau quickly skampered off not without throwing a few suspicous glances at Wilmond though.
Taylore motioned for Wilmond to follow her and she continued on this time taking a dirt road just at the back of some tall buildings. Walking silently down the road, she came to a stop in front of a few bushes then took Wilmond's hand and pulled him gently down a very concealed path. Like there even wasnt one there. After several minutes coming to a stop in front of an old shack then she let go of his hand and opened the door leading the way inside. It was pretty small but she pulled a rug away from a concealed hatch and opened the hatch then went down first. Turning on a few lights, a room as big as a three car garage was lit up. "Well here we are," she said. There was a bed, two couches, a bathroom, a kitchen area, a tv, couple of tables, and some chairs as well as armchairs. It was a luxurious hideout.

"Holy..." Wilmond's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets. "Being here makes me feel that I seriously need to redecorate my place!"

Taylore laughed softly for the first time when she was around Wilmond. An actual laugh as she saw his reaction. "My brother fixed it up like this," she said with a smile as she looked back at Wilmond, motioning for him to take a look around. "You can stay here for as long as you need," she said as she put her hands in her pockets.

"You do that a lot, did you know? putting your hands in your pockets."

Wilmond didn't rightly know why he said that, he just thought it out loud. "Ahh, I'm sorry for that..." He sank into one of the chairs and laid back.

Taylore laughed softly and shook her head. "Dont be sorry. I know i do it alot. Its kinda a habit," she said as she walked over and took a seat on the couch, opposite of Wilmond. Propping up her feet up on the coffee table in front of her. "I hope you dont mind but its a bit late for me to head back to the mansion so could i crash here with you? You can take the bed and i'll take the couch," she asked then offered looking at Wilmond hopefully.

"Sure, but I'd be stupid to let ye take the couch. I'll sleep on it, ye go to sleep in the bed, 'kay?" He wasn't going to let her change his mind on this one.

Taylore rolled her eyes and smiled. "Going to be a gentleman now are we?" she teased. But she nodded and stood up. "Fine i'll take the bed. Thanks," she said before making her way across the room and crawling onto the bed. Letting out a sigh at being able to finally sleep on a bed again. Kicking off her shoes and taking off her overshirt as she got comfortable. Under her overshirt was a body tight half shirt. Showing off her perfectly toned and tanned belly. Then she crawled under the covers and reached over to the side of the bed, turning off the light on her section of the room. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she was falling asleep.

Wilmond turned on the tv for a while; putting it on mute. after two or three boring talkshows however, he got tired of it. He turned it off and went to check on Taylore. She was allready fast asleep, her hair in a mess over her face. "I told you I could be decent," Wilmond muttered. He sighed, stroke her hair from her face and then went back to his area, lying down on the couch, falling asleep quickly.

Taylore was asleep even when the morning came around. Traveling all over a city and protecting her sister was surprisngly tasking stuff. But she eventually woke up and sleepily opened her eyes, sitting up. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she yawned cutely before fixing her hair and slipping out of bed. Not bothering to put her overshirt back on as she went to the kitchen area. Opening the fridge, she looked through the shelves and found milk. Taking it out, she set it on the counter then stood on her tiptoes to reach the box of cereal on top of the fridge but she wasnt quite tall enough. Giving a frustrated sigh, she crossed her arms over her chest and looked around for something to get her on top of the fridge.

Suddenly, Wilmond's hands appeared around her lower back, lifting her up. "Will this work?" Wilmond asked Laughingly.

Taylore squeaked in surprise and blushed as his cold hands touched her warm skin. Then she grinned as she realized she could reach the cereal now. Grabbing the box of cereal, she looked back at Wilmond as he put her down. Then she stood on her toes and placed a light kiss on his cheek before brushing past him. "That worked perfectly," she said now happy that she had her cereal. Pouring it into a bowl, she filled it with milk then started munching on it as she sat at the small kitchen table. Looking over at Wilmond, she pointed to the fridge then the cabinets to his left. "Eggs, bacon, and bread are in the fridge. Cooking pans and plates are in the cabinets. Or you could just have cereal," she said then continued to eat her cereal.

"I'll make some scrambled egg I think. You want some?" He still grinned from his 'attack' on Taylore.

Taylore rolled her eyes as she saw him grinning still from his sudden move. "Nah im good," she replied and was finished with her cereal just about the time he got his eggs cooked. Grabbing her bowl, she went over to the sink on the opposite side of the kitchen than Wilmond. Washing her bowl, she dried it then walked over to the side he was cooking on and put it up. Leaning on the counter right next to him, she was silent for a moment as she studied him. "You know it can get pretty lonely here..do you want some company while you stay here?" she asked.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Mobster's Daughter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus