Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Mobster's Daughter

Jayce Willow (played by Freyya)

Wilmond actully blushed at that question. "Ehh, sure!" he stammered. He had almost dropped the plate he was holding.
Wilmond then regained his composure. He put the eggs on the plate, holding it with one hand. He then ducked to get hold of Taylore's legs and rose, putting her over his shoulder. He laughed, and walked back to the living area. He put her down onto the couch and sat down as well. Still smiling, he started eating.
Taylore (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Taylore smiled. "Good i'll buy you a puppy," she joked. Gasping whenever he ducked down and grabbed a hold of her legs putting her over his shoulder. "Wilmond!" she exclaimed in surprise. She laughed whenever he put her down and fixed her hair so it wasnt in her face. "You couldve warned me," she said with a smile and looked at him. Leaning back into the couch, she was quiet as he ate and still smiling. Taylore thought she had never smiled so much in her life.

"Would spoil the fun if I'd told ye!" he grinned.

Taylore laughed softly and playfully but gently hit him on the shoulder. With a content and relaced sigh, she put her head back on the arm of the couch. "I dont think i've had this much fun in a while," she commented happily.

Wilmond looked at her and smiled. "About time then aye?" He finished his egg and rose. he went back to the kitchen and started washing his plate.

Taylore looked at him and watched him go into the kitchen. Grinning, she layed back on the couch taking up his spot on purpose as she propped her feet up on the arm of the couch. "Yea it is. I've been so caught up in all this mafia crap. And of course taking care of Lydia and making sure her innocent self isnt put in danger.." she said.

"Ye'r doing a great job with yer sister," he said, as he finished his dishes. Upon returning, he saw that Taylore had stretched across the couch. "Getting cheeky now are we?" He simply grabbed her legs and lifted them. He sat down and put her legs back, making them rest in his lap.

Taylore smiled at him innocently as he came back over then laughed softly when he simply lifted her legs and sat down. Blushing whenever he put her legs in his lap, she turned her head away to hide and just pretended to be looking at the other side of the room. "I guess..i mean if she hadnt of yelled for me i wouldnt have known she was there.." she said quietly.

"And we both wouldn't have been here right now."

Taylore looked at Wilmond and propped herself up with her elbows. Studying him for a minute or so, she looked away after a couple of minutes. "Yea..you sureyou dont want the puppy as company instead of me?" she asked.

Wilmond smiled. "I definately prefer you!"

Taylore smiled and a light blush settled over her cheeks. "Oh really? I thought i was boring you," she joked then stopped propping herself up and layed back putting her hands behind her head.

"No way," he said, "ye're way to fun to tease and carry around!" Wilmond grinned.

Taylore laughed softly and moved her feet slightly but carefully cause they were falling asleep. "Im sure its so fun to pick me up and carry me around," she said sarcastically. Looking up at the ceiling, she was imagining what in would look like with paint splatters on it.

"Of course it is!" he said. Wilmond noticed her feet were uncomfortable so he started massaging them.

Taylore blushed for the millionth time and looked at Wilmond. "Is it fun for you to keep making me blush?" she asked with a raised brow as she propped herself up with her elbows. A small smile was tugging at the corners of her lips.

Wilmond blushed as well. "You're quite good at returning the favor, however!"

Taylore smiled and pulled her feet off his lap, sitting up. "Oh i can make you blush ten times more," she said with a smirk as an idea formed in her mind. Crawling slowly closer to him, she got up on her knees so she was eye level with him. Her body centimeters away from his, she had her lips one or two centimeters from his. "I can make you turn many shades of red," she whispered since she was so close. Now she was toying with him, seeing what she could do to get him to turn fifty shades of red.

Wilmond grinned. He wasn't planning on granting her victory just yet. "Try me, I dare ya."

Taylore's eyes flashed at the thought of a challenge and a smile found its way onto her lips. "Oh a challenge i see," she whispered then lightly brushed her lips against his. "Challenges can be fun," she added with her lips still brushing his but then they lightly feathered down his strong jaw to his ear. "I hate dares..i always have to follow through with them.." she whispered in his ear. Finally lightly her body touched his and her lips feathered their way down his neck seeing what she could do. Though she had been wanting to kiss him, she didnt want to push her luck.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Mobster's Daughter

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus