Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » "War never changes, and neither will we" (Open)

Brac (played by Bracious)

Brac looked at the tapestry in Sybil's bag.
"Has he paid you in coin or in tapestries?"
Brac laughed a little bit then his look turned slightly sour.
"Wait the king actually paid you? I haven't gotten a coin yet."
"I wouldn't be here if he didn't pay me already."

She shrugged and slung her bag over her back.

"Hm, big guy, I'd get that resolved. I don't work for free and I doubt you do either."

Brac put his helmet back on locked it in place.
"You're right I don't."
Brac turned and set off to find the king.
She watched him go and followed behind him slowly, watching for any valuables she could snag along the way.

Brac let's his steps echo through the halls moving with purpose and anger.
"Paladin, where are you? I'd like a word or two."
Bracs voice boomed through the hall.
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

Colin paused at the castle gates, thinking. In his left hand, the head of a demon sat, dripping foul, pus-like blood from its ragged stump of a neck. In his right, a written report on the spread of demonkind. The guards simply allowed him to enter as he walked around silently, noticing a man in heavy armor, and a thin girl walking with purpose somewhere. The armored man asked for a paladin, and Colin tossed the demon head forwards, letting it roll across the ground as he stepped into their view.

"State your business," he said, stopping the errant head with his foot before flicking it back to his hands, "I need to report a demonic incursion. Now."

Brac looked the man up and down, then stepped closely to him.
”You don't say? That's exactly why I'm looking for the Paladin, he forgot to pay me for my service.
Bracs eyes blazed from the holes in his helmet.
"Welcome to the club kiddo."

Colin looked up and down Brac, and narrowed his eyes slightly.
"That sword, don't tell me you actually use that absurd thing. That's a wooden prop to get the nobles bowing before you, right?" he said, his voice suddenly becoming cold, "tell me that's the case, otherwise... you and I are going to have some problems."
"You can cut each others throat´s later. I´m looking for the Paladin as well. He told me to follow a knight, but that knight just ran off without caring if i followed." Ikasia shook her head, a hand on Masayoshi, her first blade, cautiously, always ready for when the situation escalated. Those among them that ever had listened to rumors in a tavern or knew the ways of the warriormasters and their terrible fate, would immediatly recognize the white haired elf. Those that did not recognize her, would not be able to grasp who was before them. Ikasia had her left hand on her blade, while the right one waved widely, as if bargaining. "Fighting here is no-use. And will probably get you both killed."
Ravva Balrona (played by NixiPixi)

Im deleting my character Bye.

Brac crossed his arms and Colin.
"Listen here boy my blade is exactly what it looks like, a raw hunk of iron made for killing, and you bet your ass I use it.
He then turned towards Ikasia and rather drunkenly pointed at her.
"And if you could kill me with that tooth pick I'd be impressed ya Pajama wearing, Basket-face, Slipper wielding, clype deep bachle, gather uping blate maw, blethering gomeril Jessie, Oaf-lookin' schtooner, Nyaff plookie shan, Milk-drinking Soy-face shilpit, Mim-moothed, sniveling worm-eyed hotten blaugh, vile stoochie, cally-breek tattie!"
She stood far behind Brac, watching the two men go back and form with a amused smile.

Colin raised his crossbow, stepping backwards.
"Okay..." he snarled, "things just got a lot worse for you. You're a probable Mollie. I need you to do something," he said shakily, "cut your arm. I need to see your blood. If it's what I think it is, you're going to die. If it isn't, I apologize, but my job's more important than first impressions," he explained.

Brac took off his helmet and looked Colin in the eyes.
"Do I look like a demon? I'm here for the same thing as you, I just need to be paid. My blood isn't the same as yours seeing it wont help your suspicion."

Colin snarled.
"They don't look like demons," he said in a low voice, "some of 'em wear all black and carry oversized swords. Take a wild guess what you're doing right now. So hold still and cut yourself a bit. I need to see your blood." He explained, raising his crossbow and stepping backwards, out of range, "refuse again and I have no choice."

Brac raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.
"I have no idea what the hell you're talking about, shoot that cross bow at me and you'll regret it."
Brac stood tall and refused to cut his arm.

Colin snarled, stepping back once more, now halfway across the hall from his opponent.
"Last chance. The fate of the world is in balance here. Obey or die," he spat, "I can't take any chances."
Ikasia sighed. Human men were possibly the most idiotic beings there were. If there was something dumb happening, it was usually a human male who started it off. Shaking her head, she drew held her hand at Masayoshi´s grip. Whatever they did, she´d intervene. Hoping for that idiotic Paladin to show up soon, she stood ready. No words needed. No words said.
Nomad (played by Lord_Cross) Topic Starter

Before the conflict could escalate. An explosion shook the castle. As of the world itself was coming apart. Dust roiled from around the corner are the end of the hall a knight in brilliant silver armor and wearing a impressivly made royal blue cloak under it. Emerged with a Castle guard in tow.

"Warn the Paladin! The rumors are true Demo-" the guard was cut off by an armored hand locking around his head. From the thick cloud of dust a 8 foot demonic creature appeared. Grinning savagely as he grabbed the Soldier by his waist then tore him clean in half. Throwing the parts at the party. He then noticed the Armored Knight and back handed him into the wall. His attempted block broke his arm as a clear sickening crunch made it obvious. The demon then slowly approached the group. Clearly ready for more.

It was stopped by a sword slamming into it's shoulder. It screamed and turned around to see the knight standing again. His sword now in his off hand as he looked past the demon, "Run!" The armored hand then latched around his head and a darkness poured forth from the demon. Seeming into the knights very being and posioning him with madness and hate.

The demon let him go then chuckled and vanished into a cloud of blackness. While the knight groaned and fell to his knees. His groaned were quickly replaced by screams as the corruption took over his body and mind. He then spun backward and lifted his sword over his shoulder. A paladin of the order ran through the dust and looked at the knight info
Confusion only to get the blade slammed through his abdominal region. The knight then lifted him and roared. Then turned and lunged forward swinging his sword and sending the body flying directly at Brac!

From behind more demonic creatures appeared skitting on the walls. But their eyes locked onto the elf and man with the crossbow. Clearly thirsting for blood.
Sybils eyes widened, in all twenty years of living she had seen a lot... but not something like this. Her face paled slightly and her head felt like it was twirling after seeing the carnage a few of these creatures had caused. She reached for her bow behind her with a slow and slightly shaky hand, her mouth slightly agape.

"Oh hell... I did NOT sign up for this mess.", she hissed to herself.

She steadied the arrow in her bow and attempted to aim through her shakes.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » "War never changes, and neither will we" (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus