Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » "War never changes, and neither will we" (Open)

Ikasia tilted her head the other side. "You said something? I must have missed that." She shrugged, when suddenly, the wall bursted and even more were revealed. She turned around, drawing her blade. "Now you don´t have it under control anymore. This just became my fight, i suppose." With that, holding Masayoshi in her left, she waited for the first to show up. When he came, rushing at her, blade high, he apperantly ran past her, before crashing to the floor, dead. The next stepped up, holding a heavy hammer, but as he raised it, his head rolled off his shoulders. "Demons are an annoying foe."
When the force met her, she fell backwards with a surprised squeak. She looked up at where the impact had came from and was met with blood and gore. She promptly passed out in cold sweat.
Brac (played by Bracious)

"Theres not enough of us here to fend them off!" Brac forced the knight against a wall pinning him against it. Dark flames began to fall from Bracs back.
"I think it's high time I play my trump card." Brac said with a twisted grin on his lips.
"It's time for the eternal legion."
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

Colin rolled backwards at the blast, flipping onto his feet and darting forwards, picking up his sword and continuing to fight, decapitating or impaling any creature unfortunate enough to be in his way.
Nomad (played by Lord_Cross) Topic Starter

The Knight struggled then looked down in confusion as purple and black smoke traveled up his body. It then reached the top of his head and another shockwave exploded from his body Sending Brac crashing into the wall. He then shot forward trailing black ooze that let off some kind of black smoke as he attempted to ram his sword through the man's chest.

Harbinger ran down some steps and crashed through the double doors and out into the courtyard. He then raised his spear and the clouds broke to shine a beam of light shone brightly on him. He loosed with a warcry and was met only seconds later with an echo from much farther away. The city then came to life. As reserve soldiers and crusaders rushed out to join the castle guard in battle. Adding to the human ranks and dealing a crippling blow to the daemons.
Ikasia slashed through the rows of the attacking monsters. She left the three behind her with what came through the gate, while trying to fend off what came in behind them, through the hole. She slashed through the hordes, until one particularly bulky abomination managed to hit her with his fist. However, she was not completely thrown through the hall, as while flying, she got control of herself. She landed against a wall, pushing herself off with her feet. With a salto, she landed behind the demon, who´s upper half slid off it´s lower one.

She turned around, blood on her face, but magically, her white kimono was clean. She looked at the others, the reinforcements, smiling. "I already like this job." Then, she ran out to help the paladin hold the breach.

Brac landed against the wall a loud pop came from his back and the blade slammed into his chest pinning him to the wall.
"I'm happy that you got that kink outta my back, but the sword in the chest his a bit much."
A shade came from behind the knight and grabbed his broken arm pulling him back away from Brac.
"I'm going to end your suffering knight."
Nomad (played by Lord_Cross) Topic Starter

The Knight roared in agony as his arm was pulled. He then ripped himself free as he swung his greatsword in a wide arc. Attempting to cleave through the Shade and his master in one mighty Swing.

Outside Harbinger was commanding his men and steadily pushing back the tide. Slowly the soldiers fought third way toward the summoning pits. Opened by blood sacrifice. The screams of more and more lesser demons could be hear. Oddly enough the familiars seemed to be take the corpses of the civilians and making one large pile of Gore and death. More and more being added ever minute.

Two more shades emerged from the ground and grabbed the knights legs stifling his might swing, allowing Brac to easily stop the swing.
"This is gunna be one hell of a mess."
Brac and the shades then began to pull with all of their might, the knights bones poping out of socket as they heaved.
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

Colin continued to fight, slowly gaining injuries as he was covered head to toe in sizzling demonic blood. He snarled, noticing the actions of his so called comrades, but disguised it as simple rage towards his adversaries. A flash of his sword, and another monster fell headless to the ground, as he spun, elbowing a possessed servant before impaling him through the heart, ending its life.
After a while she woke up, her vision blurry and head pounding. She weakly stood, clenching her bow in her hand. She refused to look up for fear of what she might see. She took a deep breath and retreated towards the treecover.
Jay (played by miss-abyss)

Jay crouched on the thick branches of a tree, watching the battle evolve. She furrowed her eyebrows as she contemplated stepping in to change the tide of the battle as she saw fit. As she saw the human woman run into the woods, Jay felt a good opportunity come on and she jumped down from her hiding spot to greet the human.

She stood, holding her shoulders back to make it seem like she was taller than she really was. "Need some help there?" She said, extending her hand forwards

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » "War never changes, and neither will we" (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus