Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shrouded within Darkness

Dadj Avers (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

Name: Dadj Avers
Profile: Dadj's Profile
No Changes unless you feel they are necessary.
Amaya (played by Amadeu5_M0zar1)

Q:Can you have more the one character?

Name:Amaya
Profile: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1315
Any pre-RP changes: none

Name:Siera
Profile: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1316
Any pre-RP changes: wears a red mask
Unknown user

((Hi, I'm hopping it's okay if I join up with two characters. If not just let me know and I'll scrap one.))

Name: Ix Carmel
Profile: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1476
Any pre-RP Changes: Nope

Name: Saeldur Willow
Profile: http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1477
Any pre-Rp Changes: Nope
Safiye (played by Kim)

(Yes, that's what happens when you post with a character and then delete it. The posts remain but there's no longer a name to go with them.)
Safiye (played by Kim)

(I've been debating for days which of my characters either on or off the repository would be an asset to this group. Almost none of them would be any good in a fight.)
I guess I'll participate. Been seeing this topic get more and more replies, so why not. :D
My character is:

Akiro Honebuto http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=981

I don't have much to change about him for this RP, I guess... I know his general bio despite the fact I haven't typed it up, though. I know some people might be bothered by anthro characters, hopefully you guys don't mind.
Safiye (played by Kim)

(I think since you're GMing this little shindig, you should probably establish the first location?)
Vadraaghain (played by GrandFinale) Topic Starter

((*notices that was a fast reply* Okay, why not. 3... 2... 1... BEGIN!!!))

It has been many a year since his last defeat. Still quite weary from his recent resurrection, the God of Darkness took a look at his surroundings. He was in a wide chamber underground, with just enough space to allow him to stretch his wings out. He did so, and also cracked his knuckles and removed any cricks in his neck.

"Ugh, so long since I have known life...My resurrections are coming in increasing intervals, it seems. I must...leave this place."

He attempted to teleport from his underground space, but to his dismay, found it was sealed with a very powerful seal.

"WHAT?! WHAT IS THIS?!?!"

Try as he might, there was no escaping this prison. Not for now, anyways. Angry, frustrated, and quite exhausted, he retired from his task to rest.

"Soon, very soon, I will escape this stagnating prison...and strike vengeance against all existence..."

His anger reached an intolerable level, and he roared with such fury that it was surprising there was no seismic activity due to it.

Meanwhile, in the world above, a small town was bustling with activity. People's gazes were transfixed upon the nearby volcano that had recently stirred to activity. Smoke was billowing out of it like a chimney, and the sky over that region was slightly darkened, but the citizens of this town dismissed it as nothing of real worry. This town is where the journey begins.

He studied the merchant's wares with decreasing interest when the volcano's rumblings stole his attention. He turned to look but soon lost interest in that as well. Eyes falling back to the arrows he was previously inspecting he heaved a sigh and dropped them.

"These are crap!" he exclaimed disappointed. The merchant however, was not present to receive Dadj's jab, as he was too busy staring with the rest of his fellows at the bubbling mountain. With an annoyed sniff, he spun away from the warped arrows and made for the street. He was immediately met by a wall of townsfolk, all turning from the fuming volcano to go about their day.

Back-peddling, he made for a different street without looking and walking straight into a solid form.
((I'm guessing the solid form would be the next poster's character (in this case, mine)?))

The mass that the human collided into hardly even budged as impact was made. It was a large, LARGE panda, standing taller than most humans, and whose frame was undeniably larger than any human that tall. It stood on two legs, and wore a tan kimono and a bamboo hat. A green sash around its waist held two swords by its side, sheathed so as to remain harmless. A question could be raised as to its ability to use these when noticing its sizable belly, a sure sign of gluttony, or at least of raging appetite.

"Oh, be careful," the panda said upon realizing someone had just run into him. He spoke rather joyously despite the situation; he didn't seem to have even felt the collision, nor was he affected by the fact that a nearby volcano appeared to be nearing eruption. Then again...: "If you are trying to exit the city, however, it is the other way. I am not trusting the smoke on the mountain, it might be more safe to leave until it is gone."

Dadj rounded wildly on the towering thing, both hands instinctively reaching for his bow and unfortunately empty quiver.

"WHAT THE---" He froze at the sight of the panda-man. He'd never seen anything like it in his many years and it was evident in his comically dropped jaw. His hands then dropped to his hips where he wore two short swords. Too bewildered by the creature, Dadj missed what he actually said and was about to respond with some witty quip and the flash of blades when---

"Hey! You!" He turned so fast his neck popped to see the town's meager excuse for guards trudging his way. He cursed in a dead language and turned again to the bear.

"Sorry to be leaving you so soon, I'm sure you were saying something interesting, but I must be off now." He gave a mocking bow and lurched toward the panda. "Please take this to remember me by!"

As Dadj worked his light body around the bear, his slipped some pilfered good under the unsuspecting creature's arm and made to dash off.
The panda was left confused and near-speechless as the human scurried away. He brought a finger to his chin thoughtfully, glancing to whatever MacGuffin had been forcefully lodged under his arm, then to the direction the human had run to.

"I cannot remember someone I only just met with an item I was given," he remarked to himself, actually finding the situation rather amusing. "I suppose he did not want this anymore..."

The guards quickly surrounded the mellow bear, jabbing at him and gesturing toward the object in his large paws. After much accusation and a bit of a frenzied arrest, the guards attempted to haul Akiro to the jail for shop lifting.

Watching from a safe distance, Dadj felt the unfamiliar swell of guilt choke his heart. He wasn't sure how to feel about the animal man. He had a soft spot in his heart for animals, but the majority of the ones he'd seen walking on two legs had been low-brain function and usually too easily seduced to evil. This one seemed different. He'd never seen this kind of beast before and honestly, his curiosity was piqued.

Cursing himself again, he left his place of solace and moved back toward the harassed Panda. Besides, he hadn't been listening and went the wrong way.
Despite efforts made by the panda to justify himself, whether it be pointing out the fact he was just given the stolen good, trying to give it back to the guards so they could bring it back to the shop it had been taken from, or describing the person who had given him the item, the guards didn't seem like they were even listening.

Though his size could probably have given him an advantage against the guards surrounding him if physical confrontation were to occur, he would not even attempt to face them. His words unfortunately appeared to fall into deaf ears, and were not enough to get him out of trouble. He reluctantly accepted the guards' verdict and accepted to follow them to the jail, preferring to avoid provoking them so as to hopefully make his time behind the bars shorter. His previously jolly mood had sagged into a resigned disappointment.

Just then, the mayor of then town stepped out of his home where he was enjoying his one day off a year, after observing the squabble within his town. He was a tall man, standing at 6'8". He had a full beard, and had an air of respect about him.

"Guards, halt. I want to keep those cells clean while I am off duty."

As the guards backed off from the believed-to-be shoplifter, the man then turned to see the panda. He was clearly a tad surprised by the bulk of the creature. His gaze then fell upon the object under the beast's arm.

"You seem to be new here, I do not believe I have seen you here. I believe I'll pardon you from this...incident. We try to welcome newcomers to our humble town. But first, I will be taking that good that you carry."

The mayor reached his arm out to take the object that Akiro held under his arm.

((Sorry for the wait T.T I am going to add to their pages but I'm only adding a description and equipment so no big deal. T do have a question: Do you mind if they are part of the royal guard or easier said police?))

Siera shot threw the skies. Noticing the commotion she tilted hr head towards her master.

"Shall we land my liege?"

"Not yet."

Amaya rode on the back of the black beast that had spoken. A sword lay in its hilt by her side. Slowly she reached her hand over, checking, then addressing her companion she spoke.

"stay above the cloud bank till I say, then land when I give the signal"

"Yes, my liege."

Siera climbed until the clouds hid her from sight.

The town mayor tilted his head upwards and noticed a small dark spot making its way through the sky with incredible speed. He was quite puzzled by this new disturbance, and he knew it was too high up to be a bird.

"What in God's name is that?!"

After hearing that, the people gazing at the ash-laced billows of smoke rising from the mountain looked to where the Mayor was looking. They all trained their undivided attention towards the intruder. They did not know who or what it was speeding through the stratosphere, but Amaya and her master had been spotted.

"Darn! Take us down Siera."
"Of Course"
Siera tilted towards the crowd.

Amaya spoke when they landed "My name is Amaya, this is my partner Siera. We are members of the royal gaurd. What seems to be the problem?"

The mayor stopped staring to explain.

"Nothing is wrong, there has just been a...slight misunderstanding."

The crowd dispersed, relived to know that it was not a dragon invasion.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Shrouded within Darkness

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus