Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Power school

Johnny blaze (played by Redhood)

I ask the lady at the desk and she said class starts in a couple minutes "ok thanks" I head to class quickly and and take a seat towards the back.
Influence overheard the conversation and also went to class. He took a seat in the middle, slightly so he can overhear everyone's thoughts.
Melanc and Night (played by DearCharlie)

Night and Melanc decide to sit beside each other, for they were on the same magical level. Night seemed excited. Melanc seemed sleepy.

Night also happened to be sitting beside Kat as Melanc sat beside Influence.

"May I attend?" Zarathos says to me "sure pal" I reply. He exits my body taking the power from me "ok good I can stretch now" Zarathos says as his wings pop out since he was previously an angle and he's now a fallen angel.
Richard Frost (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Panama wrote:
Johnny blaze wrote:
Panama wrote:
((Shit, ignore that I’m supposed to be Panama not sissy sorry!!!))
((Just edit it))

(( right... well I’m officially dumb ))

((Dont call yourself dumb))
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

KAt twittles her thumbs and thinks I hope im not scary this year...

Night notices.
"You ok?" He asks Kat.

Kat looks at him and looks back at her thumbs and says “Yeah i’m fine just...thinking”

"Nervous?" (Night)

Kat smiled and giggled abit and said “Just abit”

"No need! It's our first time here.
Name's Night By the way!"

I sit back and talk with Zarathos quietly "Ya know these people aren't that bad." "Meh, they've done a few things but that Adam guy irratates the crap out if me" Zarathos replies with slight anger. "Yeah but ya can't judge him unless were given permission since we're in school" I reply "True" Zarathos says a lot more angrier than he was before.
Influence can't help but listen to Johnny.

"So unless we're given the ok by our teacher or the principal I'd say we just have to keep the fighting to a minimum" I say quietly "Finnnneee" Zarathos replies in an annoyed tone.

Kat said “I’m Kat whats your power?”

"Water. Same with Melanc.
What about you?"

Kat smacked her lips “U-u-um uhh f-fire diffrent types of fire uhh yeah” she lied and giggled nervously.

"...?"
He seemed skeptical.

Kat looked at her thumbs again hoping not to be confronted.

The teacher walks in and begins the class by having the students introduce themselves and their least harmful ability. "Good the penance stare will work perfectly" Zarathos says quietly "First up we have spencer! Come on up and introduce yourself and your least harmful ability." the teacher announces as loud as possible

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Power school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus