Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Realms: Shattered Void

Volana Blevins (played by SmewQueen)

“If my brother was here this would be easier... Can I hang with you guys? I haven’t met many realm hoppers or walkers, whatever, that are actually friendly. Please???”

Volana smiled without showing her teeth.

‘ANGEL SUDE COMMING RIGHT UP!’
‘Shut up.’
‘And demon side arises! Hey what did the half blood say to the arch demon?’
‘I don’t care.’
‘Eh I forgot it anyways..’
Zachranis F Xalic (played by Wishmaster-Yohko)

(Sorry i poofed, had some running to do)

Zimeo grabs the paper from Morano gently and flies it back to Zach, quickly he stuffs it into his pocket with the pencil. He only observed the lady who walked up to them. Her clothes seemed strange, he had no idea where their origin came from. Words quickly passed as he attempted to keep up 'Kraxces, Realm Hoppers or Realm Walkers from the preferred term of Reaper and Morano. "I see..." He could only mutter, all this seemed way out of his league. "Does these symbols mean anything to you guys?" At the sudden question he pulled out a scrap of paper from his bag. The paper was crumbled with scribbles symbols plastered all randomly on the sheet.
Cole Sate (played by Ethas_Reaper) Topic Starter

"Go right ahead. I'm Ethas Reaper, this is Ethas Monaro, and this is Zach He-Never-Told-Me-His-Last-Name." Reaper looked over after introductions. "I don't think so. Monaro?"
"I recognoze these. I've used these runes before. In battle."

"I am Zachranis Xalic, It is nice to meet you Morano and...?" He looked towards the lady, Zimeo sitting on his shoulder whistling softly. "Really Monaro? Are you able to translate them?" He couldn't hide the excitement in his hoarse voice. Gripping his throat suddenly all this excitement is really taking a toll on him.

(Just realized I have been spelling Monaro wrong. >.<)

(Le gasp! I am offended!) "Yep. That one is Arcon, which is life. That one is Solarus, which is flame."

(Lol at least I caught it. xD)

Quickly he pulled another clean peice of paper out of his back pocket and began the scribblings of what Monaro was translating for him. "It has taken me a long time to figure out what what little I have already." He barely said. He was completely enthralled with what Morano was teaching him.

"The majority of my magic is done with runes."

Zimeo suddenly interrupted Zach by flying into the side of his head knocking his glasses to the ground. A quite angry low whistle resonated from the ball. "Ack! Zimeo!" Rubbing the side of his head he shot the fairy a glare. The whistle changed pitch before ending. "I hate to stop my learning but do you have a safe place for me to rest?" He bent over to grab his glasses.

"Yep. Follow me!" And with that, Monaro started walking.

Retrieving his glasses he cracks a small smile at the thought of rest. "Thank you, I appreciate your generosity Monaro." He said as he followed behind the thief.

"So what brings you here, Ethas?"
"Looking for you. Wanted some help with Kraxces. And I think we just enlisted this girl here. Who's name we have yet to learn."

*whose

Placing the papers into the bag he kept following the pair, Zimeo on his shoulder whistling a faint melody. He began thinking of what he was going to do, hopefully bathe, get hot food and get his clothes laundered. 'What was this world like? Was it like his world, was his world a star in the Void?' Exhaustion started to make him question to many things that his feet moved automatically after Monaro and Reaper.

(I kinda wanna wait for Smew to return, otherwise it would get kind of confusing, since she can't put in any input she would normally have) "So what do you do, Zach?'

(I have this church thing this week so I’ll be busy)

“Grim reaper?” Volana asked frowning. “I’m Violet Hunter.”
‘Argh. I hate grim reapers.’
‘Bra tell me about it.’
‘Well there was that one time when a grim reaper found out you were a -‘
‘Argh.’
‘And tried to kill you multiple times then-‘
‘Shut up!’

"No, my last name is Reaper. I'm either confused with the Grim Reaper or Sans. It's annoying."

“Who’s Sans? And there are many grim reapers not just one. Lately they’ve been using other weapons as death rippers instead of just scythes. At least that was in one of the realms I’ve visited.”

"Sans is a guy from a different Multiverse. Never met him, because I can only travel in this Multiverse, but as he's also a character in a game."

“Oh! The skeleton from the UbderTale that humans play? I rarely have time to play human video games, so the only one I’ve actually played was a game called Mining Craft.”

Zach could only dredge on, planting a foot over the other. Zimeo didn't help his state, the melody she kept whistling next to his ear. Their conversation didn't even reach his fatigued mind, every ounce of his strength left was to get to a safe place to crash.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Realms: Shattered Void

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus