Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Realms: Shattered Void

Volana Blevins (played by SmewQueen)

Volana’s crystal leaped from her neck and turned into a duplicate of Volana. Except her eyes were clear.

Crystal tapped Zach’s shoulder. “Are you sick?”
Zachranis F Xalic (played by Wishmaster-Yohko)

The tap on his shoulder from Crystal threw his balance off. Almost instantaneously he crumpled to the ground, Zimeo vanished as well. A fever rose in his cheeks as his breath was uneven.

Fake Volana frowned. “Hey Vio! Should we call Parker? This guys isn’t looking very good!”

“No. We don’t need to concern ourselves with strangers.”

“Your heartless.”

“It comes with my job...”
Ethas Reaper (played by Ethas_Reaper) Topic Starter

Reaper's right eye turned pink as he laid a hand on Zach's forehead. "Give me a sec, Zach."

Zachs mortal body was worn out, from the magic he used earlier and the journey he had been on before the sudden jumps between realms. The overload to his spirit as well, possible doorways opening up and the flood of all this new information had really taken a toll. He was in awe of all of these other worlds, all of the Alts of Ethas, and the seemingly two alts of Volana. Just pushed to hard in the fight between Reaper, Kraxces, and himself

Fake Volana sat down.
“Can you go back into crystal form please? People are staring.” Volana asked.
“Meh fine.” Fake Volana turned back into the purple amethyst it had been earlier.

Reaper sent energy through the hand, causing to to glow. And it started to heal Zach.

((If we progress to a point he gets rest, we can continue on hunting Kraxces. Lol just trying to get to a <save point> sort of speak))

Zachs throat began to heal, the fatigue from his body slowly lifted. Twitch like movement from his arm as his eyes winced in pain. "Thank you..." He barely whispered, this mortal nearly pushed his all in the short time he encountered Ethas Reaper.

"You're welcome. Come on, let's keep going." Monaro led them to a cave.
"Welcome to me casa!" he said.

Volana was hesitant to enter. “The roof doesn’t leak water does it?” She asked nervously. “I hate water.”

"Nope. Magically protected from the elements."

Volana shrugged and walked it side. “If you guys need food I can go hunt.”

"I have food. Unless you'd rather do hunting."

“I don’t need to eat. I was just asking if you needed me to do anything. I can cook, start a fire, all sorts of stuff. Just nothing to do with water.”

"Are you going to melt if you get wet?" asked reaper.

He was able to get his bearings as he stood up, whatever Reaper had done worked. They made it to the cave, a familiar symbol on the support beams inside caught his eye. Seeing a nice spot he slid off his backpack and plopped down on what seemed to be a couch like object. "Anything hot..." He seemed a little zombie like as his stomach made a deep rumble.

Monaro walked into a 'room' and returned a few moments later with a bowl of Ramen. "Merry Christmas, Zach." HE gave him the bowl.

The bowl of steaming food that Monaro brought out made Zach salivate. "Thank you again for your hospitality Monaro." Watching the man hand it to him with a 'Merry Christmas' he began to sip at the broth from the noodles without care of the heat.

"Careful. I heated that with magic fire."

“No I will not MELT. I just don’t like water.” Volana answered Reaper’s question.

She sat down and got a canteen made of some sort of super metal. She I topped it and drank the contents.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Realms: Shattered Void

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus