Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Realms: Shattered Void

Ethas Reaper (played by Ethas_Reaper) Topic Starter

"Are you made of fire?" he asked.
"I could so make a comment," said Monaro.
Volana Blevins (played by SmewQueen)

“No I’m not made of fire. As I said before I just don’t like water. If I was made of fire I’d be radiating heat like crazy.”
Zachranis F Xalic (played by Wishmaster-Yohko)

The magical heated soup did burn going down yet it was nothing to the magic that burns when he casts his spells. "This is wonderful, Monaro, did you make it yourself?" He finished off the bowl in minutes, mainly using no utensils. He breathed out faint steam as he sighed contently with his belly full. "So Volana, you are a RealmWalker as well?"

Monaro nodded in response to the question addressed to him.

Volana gave Zach a death glare. Smoke started coming out in huge puffs from her head.

“When did I ever tell you my first name. I said my name was Violet Hunter. DONT EVER USE MY FIRST NAME!” She stood up. NOW she was radiating heat like crazy and the cavern got stuffy.

"Watch it, girlie," said Monaro. "I will douse you."

“You dare an ill call reinforcements! DONT CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME!”

Volana’s appearence has changed, but only so slightly. Her ears were slightly more pointed as were her teeth.

"Calm yourself," said Reaper. "Monaro? Stop instigating with provoking names. Everyone stay calm."

((Sorry, I thought she said her name. @_@;; ))

Seeing the violent reaction from Violet he scratched his head thinking of how he knew her name... "I am sorry, I think Zimeo told me after you touched me..." He looked down at the empty bowl. "Isnt that runes on your necklace there?" He had seen light when they had been walking when take Volana appeared.

“No it’s my realm crystal.” Volana sat back down but she was still smoking.

Nodding he kept his head down. "Again Miss Violet, I am sorry. I didn't know." He placed the bowl to the side, clenched his hand tightly only to open it with a lime green ball of light. "Zimeo.. What have I told you?" The ball of light flickered and a low whistle came from her. "I won't tell you again."

Volana was silent for a while. When she became bored she took out her canteen again and drank from it.

‘Can’t forget to keep drinking. It gets worse the older I get. I bet one day I’ll have to have a straw always in my mouth. As long as I don’t have to turn to the other medicine and food...’

"Question," said Reaper. "What's a realm crystal?"

“A crystal very Realm Traveler gets. It marks them as a realm traveler. The better the bond the more extra powers the crystal can unlock. You can also change into your spirit animals. I only have two. My brother has 8 but has only unlocked 4. Mine are a cat and dragon.”

"Ever heard of that, Reaper?"
"Nope. Can't say I have. Maybe it's only that way for certain Realmwalkers. Or whatever they're called."

The couch like object was super comfy to Zachs worn body, he had completely fell asleep while sitting up. He must of been more tired than he thought, a small snoring sounded from his form. Zimeo was again gone, no longer in sight at least.

“Realm Travelers. We are specially picked by the Future. To go from realm to realm and protect the majority of populations and every realm. And make sure to put those right who do the unspeakable.”

"Elaborate on 'unspeakable.'"
"She can't, Reaper," joked Monaro. "Because it's unspeakable. Can't be spoken about."

“I like you already.” Volana said to Monaro with a smile.

"Thanks," he replied with a wink.
Reaper thwacked the back of his head. "Not the time to be charming, Caffrey."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Realms: Shattered Void

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus