Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Realms: Shattered Void

Ethas Reaper (played by Ethas_Reaper) Topic Starter

"That would be correct."
"Poor fire nymph."
Volana Blevins (played by SmewQueen)

"I'm not a fire nymph. If I were is wouldn't be able to do this." A sphere of darkness appeared in hand.

((Wait, I could've sworn you called her one. *scrolls through RP* Oh. Crap. Why did I think you said she was a fire nymph?)) "Okay, not entirely true. But I thought you might've been one because you seem so hydrophobic."

“I hate water so much. Fire nymphs power just gets drained by water. They aren’t actually harmed by it..”

"Why are you hurt?"

"Water burns me."

"Why?"

“I don’t want to tell you,”

"pLEASE?"

*Please?

((I didn't realize caps lock was on))

“No.”
Zachranis F Xalic (played by Wishmaster-Yohko)

"Maybe she is pyro in nature but muddled from her parents?" Zach stated absently, the bickering of Reaper and Violet causing his concentration to waver.

“What? You speak way to formally for me sorry. Ahem let me try.”

“You announce statements much to formally- ach! Speak for formally is so hard and takes to much energy and concentration.”

"If you say so Miss Viooolet" he spoke slower and more drawn out. "I do not see how proper speech is hard and energy draining." Pushing his glasses up he looked at her. "What is hard and draining however is trying to dumb down for common-folk." He was an ass about it but not to the point of condensating.

"Unlike you mortal, I find it unessasary to speak formally, because when you'r trying to pass on information quickly, speaking formally will make your sentences longer and harder to understand at a fast pace."

A short chuckle came from him. "I understand that point of view." Closing his book he placed it in his bag. "Enough of lessons, I appreciate your efforts Monaro." Taking his glasses off he folded them before putting them in his pants pocket.

“Something powerful is near by. I sense it.. I’m not sure if it’s demonic or not though.”

"Well, both Monaro and I are right here, so there's that."

“Yea but I didn’t sense it before.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Realms: Shattered Void

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus