Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Realms: Shattered Void

Ethas Reaper (played by Ethas_Reaper) Topic Starter

"Oh. Uh oh."
Volana Blevins (played by SmewQueen)

“I can’t tell if it’s demonic or not.”
Zachranis F Xalic (played by Wishmaster-Yohko)

Still smiling as they sensed something, he could only chuckle lightly. "Well bring whatever may come."

“You Zach, are weird.”

"Well I am a mortal.. Right?" The peices that Monaro had helped him with began to form the outside of his long awaited puzzle. He couldn't help but chuckle as the fruits of his journey began to flourish.

“I don’t know. I don’t sense any strong magics form you.”

"What are you trying to say about mortals?" asked Monaro.
"THat you weirdos are weird!"

"Exactly as you said. I am just a weird mortal.." He ceased his chuckling but kept the smile on his lips. "It's not like there is anything living within me." Waving a hand lightly as if what he said was just crazy talk.

"Now I want to know. Is there something living inside you?"
"That's a bit of a personal question, Monaro."
"SO? Cole has Valcery in his head!"
"Valcery is dead, nitwit."

“You three confuse me.”

Shrugging his shoulders lightly he could only keep the smile. "An answer for another time, Monaro. Again I appreciate your hospitality, but we mustn't forget we are on a misson." He glanced towards a familiar yet knowing strange sky.

"Alright," said Reaper. "Zach has a point. Monaro, has Kraxces appeared in this realm at all?"
"Nope. He never showed. A friend of mine told me he might be in the Heronian Realm."
"The Heronian? Why would go there? That's where Cole is."
"I don't know. But we gotta get there."

“If this guy I as powerful as you say, maybe I should call Shade, but then that’s ruin my chance of beating this guy and hopefully raising a rank.”

"Well, do you want to run the risk of losing him, or would you rather risk your stupid rank?"

“I’m the lowest rank of everybody! I’m actually negative! And I have a lot to make up for. Sure it might not be a big deal to any one else even other RTs, but to me it is.”

Shifting his weight slightly. "Well, where ever you go. I will follow.." Zach smiled as he glanced at Reaper. "I would prefer that, so we can kill him..." He did not want to be stuck in a realm he knew nothing about. Killing Kraxces with Reaper and the others will give him the chance to get back to Jourk...

"You know what,, Violet? Fine. We'll do this ourselves so your precious rank isn't at stake. That doesn't mean I'm not getting MY friends. Because without them, we are completely and utterly screwed."

"Thats not what I said! I said don't I don't at least try THEN I'm at stake! If I sit and do nothing it'll put me even further under!"

"Monaro, do you have any food that would help us on our trip?" He sheepishly asked, he didn't have enough to share if needed. Positioning his backpack he ran his hand through his hair, slicking it back away from his face he was otherwise ready to find Kraxces.

“I got this. I’ll be back in a quarter hour with food.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Realms: Shattered Void

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus